HARVEST

Poll

Should Piecrust be banned?

yes
8 (80%)
no
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: HARVEST  (Read 163658 times)

I'm Tony, and this is my clan topic. I work here with my friend Grimlock and my son, Bisjac. Every build in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after a year - you never know WHAT is gonna be posted on this topic.

I'm Tony, and this is my clan topic. I work here with my friend Grimlock and my son, Bisjac. Every build in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after a year - you never know WHAT is gonna be posted on this topic.
Raindrop
Droptop
I'm Lord Tony, and this is The Harvest shop

what can i buy at the harvest shop

The general same people who stuffposted the original thread have came to stuffpost the new thread because they still can't get in The Harvest.

man i kept to my word and never posted again in ur thread since i said i wouldn't

Drydess is just mad he can't get in The Harvest. No different from Blockchip.

Your ego is swelling Tony

Drydess is just mad he can't get in The Harvest. No different from Blockchip.
I've barely posted on this forum for about seven and a half months and you're still talking about me.
Really seems like you're projecting by calling me obsessive.

One thing I've learned after a year - you never know WHAT is gonna be posted on this topic.
actually it's really predictable what's going to get posted here
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 09:17:12 AM by Blockchip »

I've barely posted on this forum for about seven and a half months and you're still talking about me.
He's trolling you, stop taking the bait and leave again please, no one wants you here.

Blockchip was gone for a whole year, the creature was merely in hibernation, awaiting Harvest's return.

Blockchip was gone for a whole year, the creature was merely in hibernation, awaiting Harvest's return.
He is autism personified

As the legend f'retold if 't be true thee mention that gent who is't shalt not beest named, that gent shall awaken

actually it's really predictable what's going to get posted here

The return of Blockchip on The Harvest page. You can't make this up.

The return of Blockchip on The Harvest page. You can't make this up.
it's truly a sight for sore eyes. i wonder whatll happen next??