HARVEST

Poll

Should Piecrust be banned?

yes
8 (80%)
no
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: HARVEST  (Read 163637 times)

tbh at this point he's probably more well known than you are

Who?

If he's trolling the harvest page then he's using me to get himself more popularity.

if you think i'm trying to get a reaction why on earth would you think giving me exactly that is the right thing to do
also if i was trying to get a reaction wouldn't i post something provocative or inflammatory instead of just

You literally know what you're doing.

Harvest my ass and take my meat

Harvest my ass and take my meat

We don't harvest anymore.

Not politically correct enough.

even with the 'context' behind it comparing someone saying "yes" on an internet forum to a love offender making faces at children seems a little extreme
also how is saying things you don't like on an online forum brown townogous to child enthusiasm
also how is me posting in this thread this like an adult walking into a daycare center when most of the people here are slightly older than me
if you think i'm trying to get a reaction why on earth would you think giving me exactly that is the right thing to do
also if i was trying to get a reaction wouldn't i post something provocative or inflammatory instead of just
step 2 of blocktism: defensive justification of behavior. you literally haven't changed at all

You literally know what you're doing.
you literally haven't changed at all
you don't need to use the word "literally" if what you're saying can't be interpreted metaphorically
it's redundant
dang
sir this is a christian clan please mind your language

you don't need to use the word "literally" if what you're saying can't be interpreted metaphorically
it's redundantsir this is a christian clan please mind your language

You need to literally stop.

it's redundant
"i refuse to face my faults and instead choose to nitpick over word usage this way i can be right about something in my pitiful blunder of a life"

"i refuse to face my faults and instead choose to nitpick over word usage
what faults is your previous post addressing
besides that i "haven't changed at all" which doesn't matter because i never claimed to have changed from the last time i was here
this way i can be right about something in my pitiful blunder of a life"
you're inferring a lot here based on a bunch of forum posts that don't go into my personal life much
are you sure you aren't projecting here

You need to literally stop.
you still haven't explained why you think giving me attention is the best way to get me to stop doing this when you think i'm only doing this for attention

Literally stop.
are you just trying to get the last word at this point

This is literally my loving clan page and you're literally trying to get the last word on it.

The forget, man.

yknow those signs? yknow theyre like, octagonal, 8 sides, yknow? and theyre usually red and stuff yknow... like uh.. and they have a word on them? what was that word? do yknow?