[news] THE WALL IS GOING UP

Author Topic: [news] THE WALL IS GOING UP  (Read 23327 times)

i do
the forget pence gonna do with a coaxial cable? Plug in a tube TV?

I don't think you could scrounge $25 billion even if you drained the bank accounts of every illegal alien in our country.
yeah probably not, never claimed he could  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Either way he's making true on what he said he'd do and I didn't beleive him. And now it's hilarious

so it's illegal mexican immigrants whom he wants to pay for it, not mexico.
what a cheat!

I know, I can't beleive I didn't think of the idea myself

boi he doin it

what a cheat!
just build the wall OUT of illegals.....

I saw this a few days ago, really looks at this in a different perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOOBlcOIcLs

if you can't tell I'm overjoyed, and if the Republicans in Congress want to reduce this to a standard that would make the wall useless, well then there goes our tax dollars and that right there would be good reason to vote them out of power
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 10:13:45 PM by Tactical Nuke »

Does anyone else imagine the wall from BF4's Second Assault version of Caspian Border?

what a cheat!
sad!

it's shocking to see how little people care for the illegals' lives

I saw this a few days ago, really looks at this in a different perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOOBlcOIcLs

if you can't tell I'm overjoyed, and if the Republicans in Congress want to reduce this to a standard that would make the wall useless
The wall is useless to begin with. It is not 500 B.C. We are not defending the US against Mongol armies on horseback. The cartels can build tunnels or just like, set up a ladder on both sides of the wall and have people climb over it. It's not rocket science.

I think if he actually goes through with this, I'll build a replica segment of the wall and see how easy it would be for an unathletic engineering student to get over Annoying Orange's 'great wall'.

They are illegals after all, they should have known better

Mexico is a stuffhole country but that doesn't excuse breaking the law

The wall is useless to begin with. It is not 500 B.C. We are not defending the US against Mongol armies on horseback. The cartels can build tunnels or just like, set up a ladder on both sides of the wall and have people climb over it. It's not rocket science.

I think if he actually goes through with this, I'll build a replica segment of the wall and see how easy it would be for an unathletic engineering student to get over Annoying Orange's 'great wall'.

This is implying the wall won't have any surveillance
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 10:31:30 PM by Red Spy »

plus the mongols went around and still killed china

smh all this money going into the wall we coulda make mexico a better place

smh all this money going into the wall we coulda make mexico a better place

Isn't that their government's problem?