Fallout MEGATHREAD - We got a chupacabra with an automatic weapon.

Author Topic: Fallout MEGATHREAD - We got a chupacabra with an automatic weapon.  (Read 36505 times)

i feel like starting a new save in nv after making one a few weeks back and not being happy with my special stats
should i do it
yea

i guess u could say this shot is pretty RAD
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 05:34:56 PM by Whackin »

I can't get into the plasma shop in freeside because I keep dying

I can't get into the plasma shop in freeside because I keep dying
you pissed them off by walking past the guards probably

think i'm gonna get a bunch of graphics overhauls and play through new vegas again

dixon contemplates life as a drug dealer

I've got a platinum chip on my shoulder

wheres the upkeep on this megathread? disrespectful!

I tried to get a bunch of graphics overhauls but I couldn't get Fallout Redesigned or whatever and all my other stuff to work at he same time.       Sad!

I tried to get a bunch of graphics overhauls but I couldn't get Fallout Redesigned or whatever and all my other stuff to work at he same time.       Sad!
unless your getting those fancy shaders or smth i dont really think graphic overhauls are worth it anyway

I got some dope ENB as well as Fallout Redesigned to fix the loving abhorrent face models

I got some dope ENB as well as Fallout Redesigned to fix the loving abhorrent face models
yea the faces are pretty bland. i know it would be a ridiculous feat by making every model of important characters unique to add there own facial quirks in game
like in the fallout games with talking heads a lot of those characters had pretty unique looking faces, esp gizmo and that one brotherhood door guard (cabot i think)

ive started playing new vegas a few weeks ago but i only have like an hour of playtime. stuffs pretty good so far

after two years of having fallout four, im finally playing it for the first time

ive got like 30 hours on fallout 4 w/o dlc, i should probably get them