Author Topic: Anyone else seriously regret stuff you've said or done in the past?  (Read 4259 times)

I don't know if it's me, but just thinking of the stuff that I've done in the past seriously makes me cringe. I thought there would be a threshold after you get older but I guess not. I guess it's interesting nowadays because technology and such has everything archived so you can view your stupidity so quickly lol.

I just keep thinking about it I guess. Anyone else have that?

It's pretty self explanatory on the stuff I've done so /discuss cringe from the past

First 200 pages of my posts are a good enough example

are the following 500 any better? :cookieMonster:

first 1357 for me 🤔

oh my god
look at all my early posts, i cringe looking at them aaa
i was the kind of "i cant accept criticism!!!" guy and got mad at people that kept bashing my "airplanes" that were really just stupid flying boxes that looked nothing like an airplane at all

idk if id go as far as to call them regrets since they ultimately made me better as a person, but yes theres been some really shady moments i wish could have gone better lol

said, no. done, yes. but not on the blf.

as for stuff on the blf, nothing that id truly regret, but stuff that i'd probably facepalm to, at least.

Nothing I regret, but I do look back to some of my older posts and laugh. Having insight in to what I thought as a 13 year old, now as somebody going on 21 is pretty funny.

lol remember jacky

yeah i like to think that wasnt me

Everyone had made things in that past that make us cringe, but the moments we pass through also help us to mature and grow up.