Eon - Gore spam, compromised account probably or Self Delete

Author Topic: Eon - Gore spam, compromised account probably or Self Delete  (Read 18368 times)

Water its key based because bedpost bought the key

Accessed Sugar's account and found this. Assuming because Bedpost purchased the key Sugar's forum account was running on it's banned. Find it kind of unusual how I wasn't banned though, considering we have the same IP and to my knowledge Badspot thinks we're the same person (considering I used my email to sign her up for her account n stuff). Sugar is asleep at the moment so I don't think she's aware of the news yet.

Sad stuff. Gore spam isn't even a funny way to Self Delete.
collateral damage is the best part

theres probably 10 accounts that were banned over the course of yesterday to this morning

collateral damage is the best part
wow you're a cunt lol

I only shared it with him temporarily since I wasn't using the actual in-game key to play
Thats why you were banned, key sharing AT ALL is bannable, sorry.

Thats why you were banned, key sharing AT ALL is bannable, sorry.
i shared my steam account not a key.

i shared my steam account not a key.
Sharing a steam account that has a copy of BL is the exact same as sharing a key with the non-steam version of BL. Loop-holes don't work, sorry.

People literally share steam libraries all the time. Steam has its own official documentation on how to share libraries with other people. I shared a library with Jiggy at the time, but I had no clue he was a bad egg until i saw the drama and removed him from my access

People literally share steam libraries all the time. Steam has its own official documentation on how to share libraries with other people. I shared a library with Jiggy at the time, but I had no clue he was a bad egg until i saw the drama and removed him from my access
You still shared him a library that had a working copy of BL, thus it being the exact same thing as key sharing, just through a different medium.

You still shared him a library that had a working copy of BL, thus it being the exact same thing as key sharing, just through a different medium.
It's just a matter of the key being logged into by another IP, right? IIRC, sharing a key within the same house is okay, but sharing it between different IPs is bad

well (iirc) you can't exactly pick and choose which games you want to share with someone

It's just a matter of the key being logged into by another IP, right? IIRC, sharing a key within the same house is okay, but sharing it between different IPs is bad
Yeah, I'm talking about key sharing along different people in different IPS and such, not key sharing that siblings do

he employed every in the book