Author Topic: Eon - Gore spam, compromised account probably or Self Delete  (Read 18051 times)

What did Torin get banned for?
For spamming trains in the Furry Megathread along with OrangeMan and clarke

Apparently, my main account Perry was banned for 'forum Self Delete'

i guess he banned the wrong person?

It's because you're black

Badspot

• Administrator

Multiple people logged into the Cone2 account to spam.  One of those people was habitual problem user Edji/Jiggy/Dezi, who has himself been banned multiple times for forum Self Delete, in-game spam and more.  Jiggy seems to have access to id 207773, so it's banned now.  Be a normal person with one account and don't give it to other people.  Don't accept accounts from other people. 

damn i missed the stuff show

Multiple people logged into the Cone2 account to spam.  One of those people was habitual problem user Edji/Jiggy/Dezi, who has himself been banned multiple times for forum Self Delete, in-game spam and more.  Jiggy seems to have access to id 207773, so it's banned now.  Be a normal person with one account and don't give it to other people.  Don't accept accounts from other people. 
I changed the password of the account many months ago and also the e-mail attached to 207773 is mine, which he doesn't have access to. I also changed the password on the steam account attached to it as well, and I don't think he's had access to it since months ago

I only shared it with him temporarily since I wasn't using the actual in-game key to play, but he's never had access to this account or posted through it as far as i'm concerned. I tried to address this issue way back when and made it clear that I didn't want anything to do with him.

At the time I didn't know it was such a terrible thing, and I tried to control it as best as I could with multiple password changes and extra security. It's kind of upsetting because I have all these add-on topics that I can no longer edit or post new links on. I don't mean to beg but that particular account is important to me. If it's possible, could it be unbanned? I've been keeping it jiggy-free for ages. If not, I understand

If it's possible, could it be unbanned? I've been keeping it jiggy-free for ages. If not, I understand

Accessed Sugar's account and found this. Assuming because Bedpost purchased the key Sugar's forum account was running on it's banned. Find it kind of unusual how I wasn't banned though, considering we have the same IP and to my knowledge Badspot thinks we're the same person (considering I used my email to sign her up for her account n stuff). Sugar is asleep at the moment so I don't think she's aware of the news yet.

Sad stuff. Gore spam isn't even a funny way to Self Delete.