Eon - Gore spam, compromised account probably or Self Delete

Author Topic: Eon - Gore spam, compromised account probably or Self Delete  (Read 18331 times)

seriously this
if you're encouraging a person to continue posting worse and worse stuff you're almost as bad as they are
agreed

Listen, if we have to endure this bullstuff for the rest of the night, they might as well make it funny, and if they aren't we sure as hell have the right to tell them to stop being so stuff at it.

still, nobody wants to see hardcore researcho and stuff, right
lets not cheerlead bad behavior and let eon do worse than he's already doing

If you haven't already, click here for Steve's User Blocker script. Highly recommended in the wake of events.

What these handicaps don't realise is that, when their posts are blocked, they haven't achieved anything except the banning of two accounts. A completely pointless exercise that's getting them nowhere. It's proof to the fact that they'll probably end up as drug addicts and inject themselves to death in their early twenties, as they have practically no self-preservation ability whatsoever

Just hang on for Badspot, and let's hope Eon becomes BoS. I can't see how anybody tolerates this kind of behaviour.

this should be bannable tbh. cheerleading a forum Self Delete is dumb.
Totally agree with you, OrangeMan needs to get squeezed.

guys encouraging others to post gore and flood boards is fun amirite don't be a wuss ;))

guys encouraging others to post gore and flood boards is fun amirite don't be a wuss ;))
They've already broke the rules, and are gonna be ban on sight.
They're not gonna stop, All I'm asking is they just stop being so stuff at it.

inb4 master matthew gets banned as well

They've already broke the rules, and are gonna be ban on sight.
They're not gonna stop, All I'm asking is they just stop being so stuff at it.
There's no need for this.

They want attention. Right now, Eon is on a Discord with his buddies all having a great big laugh at the stuff they've stirred up, and when it goes quiet they're going to keep posting stuff. They have no more intelligence than a loving wild boar, and you are essentially encouraging them by giving them something to laugh at.

Just, don't even try to make a funny. Don't respond to them. Don't look at them. Don't give them the sense of satisfaction that you're taking time out of your day to think about them. Move on. This'll be over shortly and the forum will go back to it's normally controlled levels of spam.

It's really horrible to see this forum Self Delete happening, my heart goes out to all who were affected by it.

If you haven't already, click here for Steve's User Blocker script. Highly recommended in the wake of events.

What these handicaps don't realise is that, when their posts are blocked, they haven't achieved anything except the banning of two accounts. A completely pointless exercise that's getting them nowhere. It's proof to the fact that they'll probably end up as drug addicts and inject themselves to death in their early twenties, as they have practically no self-preservation ability whatsoever

Just hang on for Badspot, and let's hope Eon becomes BoS. I can't see how anybody tolerates this kind of behaviour.
thank you mcjob and thank you steve i forgot this existed

thank you mcjob and thank you steve i forgot this existed
How can I download it? When I click on the download link, it says "potato.net has expired". The alternate link looks pretty confusing.

How can I download it? When I click on the download link, it says "potato.net has expired". The alternate link looks pretty confusing.
you have to have one of the greasemonkey or whatever your browser requires for scripts to work
then you need to copy everything inside the pastebin link, and create a new file through the script creator
someone else would probably be better off explaining this in depth if you didnt get it

theres a pastebin that has the user blocker code
http://pastebin.com/raw/NKgd5gC6

Do you have GreaseMonkey (Firefox) or TamperMonkey (Chrome)? If so, click on whichever, press "New User Script..." and copy/paste the stuff from the Pastebin in, then save it. Otherwise, get either of those addons first, then you can add Eon and Cone2 by either going to their page and pressing "Block", or going to your settings and finding the new User Blocker settings section.

I have realized that these forum Self Deletes don't even try, they're just asking to get out of this hellhole without doing anything harmless.
We have yet to see one forum Self Delete that can actually do anything to us.
Plus i'm not stuffposting, i'm just making a point.