your plan to take over the world

Author Topic: your plan to take over the world  (Read 2381 times)

Jesus christ, change the battery of the phone.

First I would return to a stuffty forum, and make a really meta post. It will be a photoshop of a forum meme meets real life. Because of this, our two realities would collide and I would be given the meme, which is a gun. Now, this isn't any gun. It's actually a net. I would use this net to catch a hero, and when I catch a hero I would turn that hero into my sidekick. Except the sidekick is simply a decoy. I would throw him at the government, and obviously; he would die instantly via missiles. This is where I call the block forums for help. I request every stuffpost and forum meme in existence, so I can transfer it to reality, and continue throwing stuff at the government so I can eventually take over the US, then I would load all the forum memes and stuffpost into the missiles that they have, creating the ultimate cluster forget extravaganza bingo bomb. This would destroy the entire world, then since the world would be in really tiny pieces, I would spend a few days picking up the pieces and putting it in my bag. Thus, I took the entire world.

promise to build a wall around the earth to keep the aliens out.

Use anime to make a Weaboo Army.

Clone myself so it's the worlds population minus me vs my clones, numbering worlds population plus one.

Produce mainstream music containing subliminal messages, driving the populace insane, causing them to turn on one another and literally tear society apart from within.

No, I'm not insane, my mother had me tested.

No, I'm not insane, my mother had me tested.
How much was the bribe?

1. create war in middle east
2. indoctrinate youth with SJW mentality
3. flood the free world with war afflicted middle easterns who hate the free world
4. destabilize nation
5. martial law

assuming direct control

Pay a stuffload of SJWs to riot in the streets then I pay the media off to downplay them as peaceful protests. Gain enough support until the president I want in office is able to open all borders to let in a mass of muslim refugees. Then this country will be torn apart from the inside out.

Oh wait, this stuff is already happening, it just became 4 years slower instead since Hillary didn't win. As Hillary is George Sorros' lap dog and Hillary was planning on opening the borders to let the muslims in.

if I get enough posts on the blockland forum, people will have literally no choice but to do what I say