Author Topic: Comrade Green AKA The Green Builder: Totalitarian Admin  (Read 4417 times)

It is time.

So i join this scp jailbreak wip server.
I build a small button thing, and then he deletes it for no reason.
--- all it did was say "you pressed this button <var> times"
--- var increasing with each click

of course, he threatens to delete it first, and i thought it was a joke.

he goes on to say that i have not been working, even though i was never told to?

i build a smaller button away from the wip place, and then...

please don't admin him

You joined an SCP Jailbreak Work In Progress server. Seems like you should've been helping, not freebuilding. Then again, Comrade was a bit harsh the way he moderated it.

Neutral.

you joined a WIP server and was freebuilding, probably in an area where they needed to build. what did you expect him to do lmao

Lmao anyone who admins Green in the first place needs some sense knocked into them

Lmao anyone who admins Green in the first place needs some sense knocked into them
Ban him for a stupid reason on your server
ie. i hate the color green

hey look there i am i'm asset
OT: /support i did a stuffty roast before i left the server and got banned
i was somehow unbanned lol

You joined an SCP Jailbreak Work In Progress server. Seems like you should've been helping, not freebuilding. Then again, Comrade was a bit harsh the way he moderated it.

Neutral.
you joined a WIP server and was freebuilding, probably in an area where they needed to build. what did you expect him to do lmao
i'm fairly certain hosting an open wip server has always been an invitation for people to join and richard around

even for the people actually helping out, he says "work on the server" and then immediately afterwards says something someone did was "wrong"

if you're going to try and enlist free labor you need to be specific on what you want them to do, obviously this dude wasn't doing that

Ah jeez, I've been trying to avoid this.
Alright, first things first, I'm not TGB. I realised how much of a prick i am and grew up. K?
Secondly;
I'm fairly certain hosting an open WIP server has always been an invitation for people to join and richard around

even for the people actually helping out, he says "work on the server" and then immediately afterwards says something someone did was "wrong"

if you're going to try and enlist free labor you need to be specific on what you want them to do, obviously this dude wasn't doing that
I was actually specifying, I was asking for help with CCTV systems, Figuring out how to make SCPs in BL, ect. A major issue on the server is faffing, people richard around when I ask them to do stuff. I admit I'm a little harsh on this case. but I've had to be on the server due to the pure lack of progress. another thing on that point, I'm not the host. the host is a bit weird and wants to have it up open as a 'Beta' to show off the work. Which is a little annoying but our host (DooM Marine) is after all, the host and we have to put up with his antics.

This, seriously this. Too many people join and forget around and then complain when I ban them. if you want to come, please make some props, furniture or figure out how to do some SCPs in blockland. I'm a little paranoid of seeming a 'Stalinist' admin or anything. And I'm a little paranoid about pissing people off. Dead_Space_2 keeps telling me I'm being a bit soft so that plays a part in things. I've also contributed a forget tonne to the project and I get a little annoyed working hard with 1 or 2 other people while people jerk around and faff.

As a closing note, I left BL for a year or so, and recently came back (I'm hoping a little bit more mature), I'd appreciate it if you left your grudges in the past. *cough*
still a prick

/support
*Cough* I was a stupid 12-year-old and I deserve what I got. I'm mature enough to see that now. so please dont hold the past against me. I waited a year to try and let these grudges die.

I'm the owner of this SCP Jailbreak W.I.P server. I noticed we're on drama.
It says right there that the server is WIP. If you've joined, you have  three options.
Play the game
Help build
Make suggestions/leave
Comrade did the right thing in my opinion, so please.

And since someone's gonna get triggered and ask for proof I'm the owner:

And since someone's gonna get triggered and ask for proof I'm the owner:

Fixed.