ClubPenguin Shutting down March 29

Poll

wat do

sit down and try not to cry
24 (36.9%)
cry a lot
41 (63.1%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: ClubPenguin Shutting down March 29  (Read 12450 times)

does this mean club penguin is becoming mobile only now?

either way, holy forget

It's being replaced by its sequel, Club Penguin Island, which is mobile only. It appears old accounts can't be transferred to the new game.

Im actually crying
for real though what is your avatar are those things on the end of the egypt hat his shoes or is it like disembodied

what the heck nooo my memories
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 07:22:37 PM by gr8dayseth »

why are you guys surprised. More and more kids have access to mobiles now so it makes sense they'd do this.

reposting my thoughts here since other thread is dead
a stuffty game falls to a different game which is probably also going to be stuff and bombarded with that whole pay to win aspect that is especially featured in the original club penguin and roblox
seriously tho, i remember playing this back then. unfortunately my account got deleted which is kinda sad. rip
rest in peace to the following:
gary the gadget guy
the director (revealed in that operation event or whatever when herbert took over the island to be aunt arctic)
aunt arctic (aka the director)
herbert p bear
my puffles
all my cool stuff
my crappy igloo
card jitsu
the psa missions
etc etc

may club penguin rest in peace
you were stuff, but at the same time i have a bit of nostalgia for you
also yes i know that some if not all these characters are coming back in cp island but this is rip to the original games stuff
we must try to tip the iceberg
one
last
time

oh and also who remembers the whole banned from club penguin thing and the "who killed gary" stuff
oh and also add cadence to the list
and who was the green penguin with the propeller cap

« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 07:45:37 PM by Mr Queeba »

my penguin is 9 years old rip

damn in 4th grade I remember talking about becoming a spy to my friends on the playground :0 good stuff

am i the only person who dont give a forget about dis

Damn... and we thought 2016 was bad :(

does anyone else remember how hard it seemed to become a tour guide with all the questions they asked you
it was tough af for my little kid brain but after a lot of trial and error i managed to actually become one and get some good coin paychecks (along with my paychecks from the EPF)
i also hoarded my postcards and kept all my paycheck notices