i feel absolutely loving horrible and i can't name the reason

Author Topic: i feel absolutely loving horrible and i can't name the reason  (Read 1166 times)

so I've tried looking up my symptoms online and found no good answer for why i feel so stuffty. Can Blockland MD help?

Yesterday night, I was extremely cold and shivering like I was out in the snow even though I had 4 layers on me in bed. I couldn't stay asleep due to some weird fever dream involving magicka, WMD-scale lasers, and political intrigue. I kept moving and tossing and turning in bed just to feel the full pain of my head, which I've had a headache for the whole day, along with a sore throat. At 5:30. I got up from bed because I felt hungry because I wasn't actually asleep to fast through the night, and all the food tastes weird now. After attempting to drink or eat something, I now have a feeling of nausea and can't keep eating. While in bed, I felt extremely hot like two hours after I was feeling extremely cold.

No runny nose, sneezing, or coughing though. And the thermometer said "low" temp, not a number

sounds like you have the flu

Have you been taking candy from strangers

I diagnose you an exam in a hospital, just loving go

how bad is your sore throat?

youre just sick. when i had laryngitis i had hella trips too lmao even whilst moving around out of bed.

whats ur typical diet like

what is with everyone posting "go to the doctor" in these threads like every time someone gets sick its life threatening. i mean do you guys really go to the doctor every time you catch a cold?

sounds like op has the flu or something, get some rest and stay hydrated

maybe it has to do with the fact that a lego forum is the last place to offer any sound medical advice. unless some users here are licensed medical professionals.

also just from his description of his illness it does NOT sound like a cold. it is much more severe.

maybe it has to do with the fact that a lego forum is the last place to offer any sound medical advice. unless some users here are licensed medical professionals.

also just from his description of his illness it does NOT sound like a cold. it is much more severe.
thats why i said the flu, not a cold lmao

update: soup helped, along with actually being able to get some sleep.
unless some users here are licensed medical professionals.
Wasn't TheGeneral an EMT or something? Where'd he even go?

update: soup helped, along with actually being able to get some sleep.Wasn't TheGeneral an EMT or something? Where'd he even go?
iirc destroyer is an emt

how's your eye doing btw op