Author Topic: Garry's Mod - A unique sandbox game  (Read 3857 times)

isnt hl2rp just a half life themed offshoot of darkrp?
every single rp that exists in gmod is just an offshoot of darkrp

every single rp that exists in gmod is just an offshoot of darkrp

Pretty much. Most RP servers are just DarkRP with a different name and with a bunch of addons.

isnt hl2rp just a half life themed offshoot of darkrp?
no. its seriousrp.
in my opinion; actual seriousrp.

no. its seriousrp.
in my opinion; actual seriousrp.
I meant that DarkRP is the base gamemode mod, and we shouldn't list derivatives of the main gamemodes

I meant that DarkRP is the base gamemode mod, and we shouldn't list derivatives of the main gamemodes
i wouldn't say that. darkrp's gamemode and clockwork are different to each other

sorry if im being a bit to aggressive with this, but i just want an obvious difference between these two.

e: since theres a huge chunk of people who compare the two, and think both are bad.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 07:39:10 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

I like gmod for various reasons but there's one thing that always ticked me off when i was playing with other people, the loving walking/running speed is just so god damn high. Who needs a car? You can literally sprint across maps with ease. Not to mention everyone has to constantly move for some reason, even when talking. Constantly walking forwards and backwards, like holy forget just stop.

depends are we talking about combinecontrol tacoscript clockwork etc

Who wants to see some of the things i built?

Trust me, they are good

Who wants to see some of the things i built?

Trust me, they are good
Go ahead and post them!

Back when I was obsessed with gmod, all I'd ever do was play deathrun on the same servers.
Those were good times, and am planning on doing it again soon.

Don't consider this to be a popular game mode but Breach is pretty fun. I have been playing it with a gaming community and the role playing can get pretty funny