Author Topic: Potential Raid on SapphireServers.US's Medieval Roleplay  (Read 5289 times)

I'm NOT PART OF THIS.

This guy's with some idiot called Ice Knight and the discord is called Ice Outpost. I can't find Sebulbance's BL_ID but I can find Ice Knight's.

As an admin on Sapphire Servers, we do not ban/kick people for dumb reasons, we ban people for breaking the rules. If they're that salty about it, we can just ban them permanently if they do plan to deliberately troll the server. Thank you for making this.

I don't get his logic of "ruining our fun," since he's planning to ruin everyone else's fun too.

Could you provide the IDs that you are able to provide? We can take a look into that and see who these players are.

every thread i must post it
That was amir and I being handicapped back in October. stuff like that will NOT happen again.

That was amir and I being handicapped back in October. stuff like that will NOT happen again.
amir was removed only a week ago for apparently unrelated charges

Not anymore. Just de-admined him.

so thats about 5 months of amir

so thats about 5 months of amir
Who hardly even came on the server to do his job

man you really aren't making a case for why the server administration improved

so uh
you guys seen anything yet?

every thread i must post it
This is me being me, but if looks like you are just trying to constantly trying to bring up stuff that happened quite a while ago
i get that it still has impact, but to me it just makes it look like you are trying to bring up something that happened to you over and over

Also a single admin being a roosterwaffle dose not warrant a ""raid"" of a server

I fail to see why a thread was needed. You could just PM an administrator.

I fail to see why a thread was needed. You could just PM an administrator.
To warn users of the idiocy of other users like most drama threads

noedit: also has this occurred yet or did they call it off because I told you guys