Author Topic: Furrys rape child  (Read 12713 times)

Good thing I've built an immense resistance to cancer after years of reading your stuffty posts

Doesn't make sense why his posts would give you cancer... you didn't seem like you had a problem with him until that argument you guys got into over Tony's building style...

Good thing I've built an immense resistance to cancer (and booze xD) after years of reading your stuffty posts
I get the cancer resistance joke but how exactly does booze resistance work from reading my posts? Do you post under the influence?

Rally is aussie. That explains his stuffty attitude.
That makes as much sense as me saying "You're Argentinean and thus you forget dogs".

No, you just forget dogs because you're a loving psychotic lunatic.

Rally is aussie. That explains his stuffty attitude.
well to be fair unlike in argentina it ain't legal to forget your dingoes there

And people wonder why I think furrys such as night fox and headcrab zombie to be so disgusting

"white man rapes child"

>instantly thinks every white man is a rapist

good job. have fun being a failure at life.

I get the cancer resistance joke but how exactly does booze resistance work from reading my posts? Do you post under the influence?
Wouldn't be that surprising tbh, he did almost kill himself from alcohol poisoning when his ex broke up with him.

Wouldn't be that surprising tbh, he did almost kill himself from alcohol poisoning when his ex broke up with him.

Look man, that pusillanimous individual was fire

Doesn't make sense why his posts would give you cancer... you didn't seem like you had a problem with him until that argument you guys got into over Tony's building style...

I don't really have a problem with anyone because I tend to forget arguments after they happen. If we're diagnosing the beef I think it started with me defending No Man's Sky because it was the first time my opinions aligned to Tony which is apparently a universally terrible thing
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 12:45:19 PM by Rally »