Author Topic: Why must we fight?  (Read 7991 times)

What am i talknig about? I'm talking about The whole BLockland vs ROBLOX thing, They are just games, They have nothing to do with real life, I admit, Blockland is Somewhat fun, But the 20 dollar price tag makes people go away, And ROBLOx is somewhat fun too, Seeing people's inventions like Robots, Planes, Cars \, Etc, But some people make a big deal, like "ROBLOX IS A RIPOFF OF BLOCKLAND" And "BLOCK SUCKS LOLOLOLO"

Seriously, It's disgraceful, Both of the Robloxians AND the blocklanders are acting childish

I'm a Blocklander, and I approve this message. am not acting childish.

Ninja edit:   Hai bacon

I agree, I say we settle this in a civilized fashion instead of a full handicap offensive.

I have an easy fix...

Drop both games and play StarCraft.

Its mostly because noobs who run around screaming things like "OLOL RBLOX R BESTEST GAM EVA!!" and "BLCKLAND SUKZ ITS 2d!!" really, really, really tick us off.

Its mostly because noobs who run around screaming things like "OLOL RBLOX R BESTEST GAM EVA!!" and "BLCKLAND SUKZ ITS 2d!!" really, really, really tick us off.

Same thing with us.

I agree, I say we settle this in a civilized fashion instead of a full handicap offensive.
THANK YOU!

Finally someone agrees.

We must challenge them to a game of Minor Konflict.

'FATALITY!' 'CIVILITY!'[/I]

We must challenge them to a game of Minor Konflict.

'FATALITY!' 'CIVILITY!'[/I]
FINISH HIM Er...Crap can't think of anything clever now.

THANK YOU!

Finally someone agrees.

I also agree. I speak for all most of us Blocklanders when I say that we're sorry. We settled this 'war' a few months ago, but some of the new/idiotic members of our community went over to your forums and started it back up again. All of the intelligent and important people in this community agree that this is childish.

Now let's all stop.

I have an easy fix...

Drop both games and play StarCraft.

I'm all for this!!!  :cookieMonster:

I was trying to get the Roblox/Blockland Bashings on the Roblox site, because we had pretty much stopped it here.

Apparently due to the deletion of my messages fellow boardmates got pissed and raided yours.

I wholly agree with Bacon on this. Now, the Roblox mods need to.

One person posted that topic (Roblox war thing), and most of the posts were telling the person who posted it to stop trying to make war.

One person posted that topic (Roblox war thing), and most of the posts were telling the person who posted it to stop trying to make war.
Yes, I just saw the topic, hm...This place seems pretty cool, I'll consider buying the game, But My sis needs to find my credit card.

I concur.

Anyone who participated in that "raid" deserves to be castrated. It was idiotic from the beginning, and whoever started it back is a flat out handicap. If I remember right, there was 2 attacks. I'm all for Blockland and Roblox to leave each other alone and have fun with their games.