[Weapon] Ion Cannon Mark II (V2.0.0 + Death Ion Cannon!)

Poll

Bring back the Death Ion Cannon? (Voting closed as of 10:07PM EST)

HELL Yes.
Yes
Meh.
No.
Why would you even ask that?

Author Topic: [Weapon] Ion Cannon Mark II (V2.0.0 + Death Ion Cannon!)  (Read 10554 times)

this is it folks, we've reached the pinnacle of blockland
lmao i love it, but wheres the picture of the explosion.

surely it must measure up to the old effects
I remember it crashing servers
All it did would do was overwrite all "projectileHit" sfx. Annoying, but enough to be crc'ed
Other than that, the sheer size of the brick kill radius would potentially lag out players.
not even that it only overwrited the default gunHit explosion sound
added to the 'Crap-on Cache' which means if a file with the same CRC (Cyclic redundancy check) was detected it was ignored and would not be executed
you remember wrong

Welp folks, I can assure you that this gun was built around the original weapon's code, checked and fixed not to overwrite any features within default files.

EDIT: Fixed an error with the file being nested. Thanks Swollow.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 12:37:23 AM by DataProxy »

What? No puns this time?

I loved them. =[

ion running low on puns

the darkness has passed but the legend yet grows

dualwield tetrakimbo version now

Oh No....Welp We're all dead.

Has anyone made a video yet?

Has anyone made a video yet?

Not yet, as far as I know. Would be really nice.

The Ion Cannon has finally made it to Blockland Glass everyone! Happy blue rinsing!

I cannont wait to try this out
Model and everything looks great!

After testing I thought it was a bit weak so I changed the stats around a little.
I recommend 15000 radius damage and 9500000 radius size. It suited my purposes better.

After testing I thought it was a bit weak so I changed the stats around a little.
I recommend 15000 radius damage and 9500000 radius size. It suited my purposes better.
Thats going to be the Death Ion Cannon.

I weakened the fire power but I also increased the fire rate.
The original Ion Cannon literally took 5 seconds just to charge. I could increase the damage a bit, but I probably won't make the damage over the top.

Even that much power has limitations.

Thats going to be the Death Ion Cannon.

Prollllllllly not.....
Although I can guarantee that the new Death Ion Cannon will be a little stronger than it's normal MKII
counterpart. ;]

V2.0.0 has been released!
+ Ion Cannon Damage increased from 200 to 550!
+ Ion Cannon Radius increased from 95 to 100
+ Ion Cannon Radius Damage increased from 150 to 200!
+ New sounds for Ion Cannon firing, charge up, and trigger down!
+ And finally....

IT COMES...

You all voted for it! Now you can have it!

For those of you who haven't followed up on the Ion Cannon specifics, the Death Ion Cannon is a slightly more powerful variation to the original. As if power wasn't enough.
Instead of firing one shot after a five second charge-up, the Death Ion Cannon would fire five shots in one sitting, along with a significantly reduced charge-up time. The unbalancing was all too real with this weapon. Thus, one of our more rogue scientists decided to bring it to a newer era. We took it off his hands, and...he won't be working with us any longer.

At least he made a decent contribution to science.

Needless to say, their contributions would not go in vain. They decidedly kept the five projectile salvo, but instead of increasing the charge-up time, the increased the cooldown time for better firing stability! Ingeniously ironic!

.:Stats and Improvements!:.
  • 550 Direct Damage, 200 Radius Damage, like its brother!
  • lovey ass sounds that will give you jizz in you pants!
  • Shamelessly recolored to give the original feel of its predecessor!
  • Also non-conflicting with the original!
.:Images!:.

NOW INCLUDED WITH EVERY COPY OF ION CANNON MKII!
GET IT TODAY ON BLOCKLAND GLASS!