[Weapon] Ion Cannon Mark II (V2.0.0 + Death Ion Cannon!)

Poll

Bring back the Death Ion Cannon? (Voting closed as of 10:07PM EST)

HELL Yes.
Yes
Meh.
No.
Why would you even ask that?

Author Topic: [Weapon] Ion Cannon Mark II (V2.0.0 + Death Ion Cannon!)  (Read 10550 times)

Anyone remember the old Ion Cannon mod created by Muffinmix? Yeah. That one. The very gun that sported a rather stuffty model, 500 Direct Damage and 150 Radius Damage, and was one of the most overpowered weapons, measuring up only to the Mini-Nuke.

I was getting rather sick of how low-tier it was by today's standards, and decided to give it a new look, so I asked my friend Eclipse5062 to make better model. And the guy delivered it back to me in less than an hour.

And hoo boy, I almost stuff bricks. I proceeded to work on it a bit, and in less than two days time, it was completed.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the next generation of ridiculous overpowered weaponry; The Ion Cannon Mark II!

Don't let it's 6x12 size fool you folks, this baby can still pack quite a loving punch! But don't take it from me, just see what it has to offer!

.:Stats and Improvements!:.
  • 550 Direct Damage, 200 Radius Damage!
  • Improved sounds!
  • lovey-ass model that gives one full permission to piss themselves!
  • Non-conflicting with the original Ion Cannon!

.:Images!:.

Has your wife been sleeping with another man? Boss being more of a loving prick than usual? Your neighbor being too nosy all of a sudden?
Get yours today!

Now on Blockland Glass!

DOWNLOAD V2.0.0
Mirror - mega.nz
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 10:48:52 AM by DataProxy »

V2.0.0 has been released!
+ Ion Cannon Damage increased from 200 to 550!
+ Ion Cannon Radius increased from 95 to 100
+ Ion Cannon Radius Damage increased from 150 to 200!
+ New sounds for Ion Cannon firing, charge up, and trigger down!
+ And finally....

IT COMES...

You all voted for it! Now you can have it!

For those of you who haven't followed up on the Ion Cannon specifics, the Death Ion Cannon is a slightly more powerful variation to the original. As if power wasn't enough.
Instead of firing one shot after a five second charge-up, the Death Ion Cannon would fire five shots in one sitting, along with a significantly reduced charge-up time. The unbalancing was all too real with this weapon. Thus, one of our more rogue scientists decided to bring it to a newer era. We took it off his hands, and...he won't be working with us any longer.

At least he made a decent contribution to science.

Needless to say, their contributions would not go in vain. They decidedly kept the five projectile salvo, but instead of increasing the charge-up time, the increased the cooldown time for better firing stability! Ingeniously ironic!

.:Stats and Improvements!:.
  • 550 Direct Damage, 200 Radius Damage, like its brother!
  • lovey ass sounds that will give you jizz in you pants!
  • Shamelessly recolored to give the original feel of its predecessor!
  • Also non-conflicting with the original!
.:Images!:.

NOW INCLUDED WITH EVERY COPY OF ION CANNON MKII!
GET IT TODAY ON BLOCKLAND GLASS!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 10:48:22 AM by DataProxy »

I remember it crashing servers

inb4doesntfitblockland
Great weapon!
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 07:21:54 PM by cooolguy32 »

now we need to fit 3 more in our hands

next add on: ion cannon mk2 tetrakimbo

Fun for the whole family!

this is it folks, we've reached the pinnacle of blockland
lmao i love it, but wheres the picture of the explosion.

surely it must measure up to the old effects

All it did would do was overwrite all "projectileHit" sfx. Annoying, but enough to be crc'ed
Other than that, the sheer size of the brick kill radius would potentially lag out players.

a weapon to surpass metal gear

a weapon to surpass metal gear

What? No puns this time?

I loved them. =[

All it did would do was overwrite all "projectileHit" sfx. Annoying, but enough to be crc'ed
Other than that, the sheer size of the brick kill radius would potentially lag out players.
not even that it only overwrited the default gunHit explosion sound

what does "crc" mean
added to the 'Crap-on Cache' which means if a file with the same CRC (Cyclic redundancy check) was detected it was ignored and would not be executed

you remember wrong