Author Topic: [NEWS] Liberal Mom Jacked My Laptop  (Read 8546 times)

the weird thing is the [news] in the title
seems like just a way to grab attention

So you didn't even click the link

K
i think you entirely missed the point of what i was saying, i probably should've edited that link out of the quote because it wasn't relevant to me trying to clarify what i thought foxscotch was actually arguing against
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 01:46:13 PM by otto-san »

i think you entirely missed the point of what i was saying, i probably should've edited that link out of the quote because it wasn't relevant to me trying to clarify what i thought foxscotch was actually arguing against

Well if you went back to the original argument fox was arguing that Annoying Orange's anti-Semitic

[NEWS] Liberal Mom Drifts Thru 16 Mailboxes; Stomach Pumped With BAC of 0.21%

Yeah and islamic terrorism has nothing to do with islam.

While her liberalism may not be the sole cause of her outburst, it works in conjunction with the fact that she was drunk at the time. Drunk people often reveal their true thoughts and act on impulse, so it is therefore very likely that her outburst was a combination of her beliefs and her being drunk. I bet if someone told you about a conservative mom ruining their kids laptop you would immediately rush to believe it has to do with their beliefs.

my liberal mom ran over 20 hillary clinton signs when she was drunk

my conservative grandpa killed 6 million jews

why is news in the title

you should honestly call child protective services

Nix that's not really a good reason for that... richardhead thing she did, but not that big

Nix that's not really a good reason for that... richardhead thing she did, but not that big

She probably bought it.

you should honestly call child protective services
op should down a beer in front of his mom then chuck her telly out the window n start swinging, even the gotdamn playing field.

I mean if my mom got drunk, verbally abused me and then damaged something that's "mine" (that she bought) I'd still probably be a bit worried.

why is news in the title
Because OP is making this story up, and people are gracing him with attention.