Nothing
something else
nothing
something
nothing
nothing
Nothing!
Something!

Author Topic: Post 3D models here!  (Read 71571 times)

omg peaceful war you are great i mean great that plane was in the movie with pearl harber you got to realease it or people will nagg you heres loads of cookies :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

omg peaceful war you are great i mean great that plane was in the movie with pearl harber you got to realease it or people will nagg you heres loads of <cookiespam>
Nice one cigaretteot. D:

I am gud at makking maddles.

Peaceful, you should release all your models for coding some day.

You forgot about the cigaretteitor, it's not so much an editor as a sixth sense wich allows me (and others) to tell when some one is a friend. You just barfed a whole lot of cigarette stuff all over my relativly peacefull (at the time usually not) topic. Go-die-in-a-whole. And don't use emotes/memes.

He posted the exact same thing in another topic. I think he's just a troll.

Probably didn't mean to post it here.

lol nao after reading this where are

Wire mod
Drill Vhiecle (Drill between legs (rofl))
Mech

Bump, Not for blockland but meh:

Bump, Not for blockland but meh:

I dun know how that planes going to take off...

Nice plane! Any ways I finally found a tutorial so now I actually know what most of the buttons do (I was trying to teach my self but some things just can't be figured out with out a hint or two). I have part of a tri-quad robot done (so far only the legs but I have them riged up to some IK bones for easy animation later on). I may post some pictures once I have part of the body done and eventually I'll upload the animated video of it to you tube (I started yesterday and I think I'll have it done by next friday).

Wasn't that gun later determind to be stolen? Or copied out of a tutorial or some such fraud.

Wasn't that gun later determind to be stolen? Or copied out of a tutorial or some such fraud.

Stolen right out of another forum. :o