Nothing
something else
nothing
something
nothing
nothing
Nothing!
Something!

Author Topic: Post 3D models here!  (Read 71825 times)

They're long for a reason........

Chubby why don't you make and new models? I like yours :(

I am a lazy lazy person, that and all I have done other than post on this forum for the past three weeks is play TF2. I'll probably make more stuff soon, my Dad went crazy and said I couldn't play FPS any more ;-; it hasn't even been a day and I miss TF2 already. I'm going into withdrawal! I keep calling my brothers spys and saying we need more dispensers..... PUSH LITTLE TOPIC! RADIALS A SPY! NEED A SENTRY HERE! MEDIC!

I am a lazy lazy person, that and all I have done other than post on this forum for the past three weeks is play TF2. I'll probably make more stuff soon, my Dad went crazy and said I couldn't play FPS any more ;-; it hasn't even been a day and I miss TF2 already. I'm going into withdrawal! I keep calling my brothers spys and saying we need more dispensers..... PUSH LITTLE TOPIC! RADIALS A SPY! NEED A SENTRY HERE! MEDIC!
Why can't you play FPSs anymore? No good grades?

I had one of the highest averages in my grade. My Dad just doesn't like FPS games and he had never seen me playing it till yesterday and he was all like "OMAI TEH GUIES GO SPLOOOD AND U HAS GUNZ!" (not really what he said was he just doesn't like them and if he catches me playing it again he will ban my computers mac address from the network). It doesn't make much sense seeing as I only ever played Oblivion and Morowind because he played them first. He just said he didn't like any game were you are killing other things that look like humans.

Any ways now that I can't play TF2 I find my self with a lot of free time and bordeom on my hands...... Maybe I should play blockland? Nah.

-snip-
Maybe I should play blockland? Nah.
/me gasps to the point of choking.

I've noticed that there is about a model or less a page and the rest of the posts here are totaly of topic or talking about one model.

We could shove the 'Howtheblockheadfloatsinwaterl olololthiscurentpartoftehmess ageisuseless' script and the vehicle control script?

what is the above poster talking about? (see poll)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 07:00:36 AM by Lt Chub Chub »

we already have one of these topics http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=5879.0

You have it all wrong my good sir, for you see this poll is not referring to what his avatar is saying but to the rambling dribbles that he besmirched the good name of the blockland forum with three posts above this one. For your convenience and the convenience of other forum goers I have quoted said "post" in case you are unable to see past the most recent posts in a topic. If you have some mental defect and are unable to do so I apologize to us for you seeing as you may not even be capable to do that. Enjoy your blockland experience and thank you for reading the READTHEFUXINCONTEXTTHEPREVIOU SPOSTSAREINBEFOREBEINGhandica ppedYOUlovingTWAT post (compliments of me).

We could shove the 'Howtheblockheadfloatsinwaterl olololthiscurentpartoftehmess ageisuseless' script and the vehicle control script?

If you couldn't taste the sarcasm waves eminating from this post, out of your monitor, and into your lungs were they will eventually cause a deadly cancer than please press alt+f4, turn of you computer, unplug it from the wall, and go hang your self with it's power cord (oh and don't forget to send us an email about what it was like doing the whole world a favour....... oh waite, dead people can't type sorry).
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 08:45:23 PM by Lt Chub Chub »

We could shove the 'How the blockhead floats in water lololol this curent part of teh message is useless' script and the vehicle control script?
fixed

No, not fixed at all. It still is irelevant to this whole topic or any posts in it. Also you didn't even fix it you just put in spaces.

what is the above poster talking about? (see poll)
Wrong topic not needed to make a big deal about. :/