Nothing
something else
nothing
something
nothing
nothing
Nothing!
Something!

Author Topic: Post 3D models here!  (Read 71798 times)

-sniped-

It looks like all your old things that failed were made out of Geo spheres..... Reminds me of my old modeling style of flattening primitives (I use a lot of spheres and stuff it all looked like crap) and jamming them together. I prefer my new style of polygon modeling because it looks alot better and doesn’t use enough polygons to choke a wide necked animal.

It looks like all your old things that failed were made out of Geo spheres..... Reminds me of my old modeling style of flattening primitives (I use a lot of spheres and stuff it all looked like crap) and jamming them together. I prefer my new style of polygon modeling because it looks alot better and doesn’t use enough polygons to choke a wide necked animal.
I never used the Geo-sphere.

flatshaded sphere = geo sphere. If there is a difrence it isn't in number of polygons or any thing you can visually see.

Sorry about all that geo sphere stuff I was thinking of some thing else. Something glitched once and my spheres auto flatshaded and in the end I fixed it by changing thing in the geosphere menu so ever scince then I have goten the two confused. Any ways I saw one or two flatshaded spheres in there.

We have Oxy, Fuel and power, all we need now is a source of ignition.
nice only if it was on print bricks lol

nice only if it was on print bricks lol
He did release them at some point.

Azerath, make the Tool gun shoot the projectile 'LOL' and it blows up on hit and then release. Would be lolz.

Kaje's best model ever!

kaje's mech is the best!

Poll on the subject because I can!

I don't think it's the best model. There is a really sweet FAMAS model someone made.

Lol 8337 views :( 71000 away.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 10:16:33 PM by MrCookie »

Sorry, but how the hell do you spell "Now" wrong ? It's a three letter word.

Oops.

Kaje is losing by one point (once we have a more definit winner I'll come up with a better use for the poll). Any sugestions for the next poll?