Jarjarworld Resort Parks (It's Back!!!)

Poll

Poll Locked

Out

Author Topic: Jarjarworld Resort Parks (It's Back!!!)  (Read 3394 times)

It's back! Jarjar resorts is back on Blockland!

Before your visit:We recommend having "download music" enabled to full enjoy the experience and understand the shows. Also make sure to have all of your passes packed with you to avoid the ticket line.

During your visit: Make sure to take lots of picture's of your family and yourself enjoying the offerings we have. Make sure to check out all our entertainment, more info on our shows will be posted down below. Also make sure to check out both parks. When you get to the park you will enter the jarjar resort plaza. A tram will take you to RichyTown, or you can walk straight into Jarjarworld

After your visit: come back here and review us. We like the good bad and the ugly. We love to improve from feedback we get from our guests.

Attractions:

Space Port
Slashed
Super Slide
York Theatre
Mayan Adventure
Blackout Mtn.
Pirate Adventure
Dragons Breathe
Western Town
Styx Hotel
Western Trail New!

Food:

Space Port
Pirate Adventure Restraunt
Hard Rock Cafe
Styx Hotel

Entertainment:

Fireworks! - View from anywhere in park
Magic! - York Theatre
Main St. Bot Parade - Main street

Attractions:

Ragin Racers
Eazy Jet
Prison Escape: The Ride
Revenge of Katr
Midway Games
Shoot e'm
Trival Pursuit
The Human Body New!

Food:

Panda Express

Entertainment:

Fireworks! - View from anywhere in park
Imagine: A water show - Harbor

Come Enjoy our brand new hotel resort. Spend a fun filled day in our amazing parks then come enjoy a nice relaxing night at studio resort. Enjoy the cuisine from the backstage bistro right next door.

4/9/17
Hey folks, Been a while since we have been online. New stuff happened. Opening of Tron Land. And the opening of the newly refurbished mayan adventure. Come check it out. - Much love jarjarbinks 22233

3/10/17
Created another new ride in Richy Town called the Human Body. Added in 2 new gift shops and diner in Richy Town, Fixed bugs in Revenge Of Katr. Lots of exciting thing's happening Much love- Jarjarbinks 22233

3/4/17
Created a new ride for western world. Its called Western Trail. Its now open and you can check it out for yourself. Much love - Jarjarbinks 22233

2/7/17
Started construction on a new experience in Richy Town. Im going to call it Trivial Pursuit: Blockland Edition. In this players will go through a set of trivia questions. Every time they get one correct they are able to move onto the next round. Players who win this game will gain access into a brand new exclusive lounge opening up in Richy Town. Players here will be able to come together. Party and even get an incredible view of Fireworks!/ Imagine: A water show. Come check out the park to see construction updates on the project. Much love Jarjarbinks 22233

2/6/17
We are back. I did some improvements while working on the ship. Still some bugs in the rides working on new ways to ensure it is working properly. And fail safes if it is not. Hopefully you will be seeing some improvement in the next couple of days. With love -Jarjarbinks 22233

« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 03:01:17 PM by jaja »

I never did finish the coaster I started making last time :(

This is great kids! Keep it up
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 09:29:44 PM by Tinsel »

I never did finish the coaster I started making last time :(

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jarjarbinks, I wasn't kidding when I told ya I was gonna do ya a pic.

This is what happens when you turn a screenshot into a depressive album cover. Comes with a full band-name and album-name, also.

Notice the very depressing feel of the whole picture. I went for the feeling of life being a gray void, and that's exactly how life feels for me, so I put some feels into it.

Song track titles.

1: My Eternal Grayscale
2: 1x1x5 Apathy (The Decline of Creativity)
3: The Whimper of a Dying Blockland
4: Too Tired to Build
5: Ctrl K

might want to resize some of those images with [img width=#] tags. they're massive and pagestretch even on 1920x1080 monitors

Shout out to my good friend Bakinglover101

JesusMotherlovingPageStretch

is that my boy eggly bagle face?

that dude has made some fond memories for me