youtube glitch - removing subs from other people (pewdiepie lost 1m subs)

Author Topic: youtube glitch - removing subs from other people (pewdiepie lost 1m subs)  (Read 2605 times)

someone found a glitch on youtube and now they're reducing subscribers numbers from all major youtubers, like pewdiepie/leafyishere

he's lost like 3 million subscribers now and some people have negative amounts of subscribers
it's fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TjMgvLyxMA
livestreaming
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 05:43:26 PM by AndroFox »

since the title is ambiguous to the glitch, the glitch is every unsub counts as -2 subs (unsubs.)

tana mongeau, dramaalert, youtube, pewdiepie, ect ect are dropping it.

remember when youtube said the unsub glitch wasn't a thing?
autism speaks.

edit:
SUB THEN UNSUB; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNYOsZgOj_eQfyjnUy_qpHA
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 05:33:24 PM by mattsos »

since the title is ambiguous to the glitch, the glitch is every unsub counts as -2 subs (unsubs.)

tana mongeau, dramaalert, youtube, pewdiepie, ect ect are dropping it.

remember when youtube said the unsub glitch wasn't a thing?
autism speaks
#YoutubeIsOverParty

All negative subscriber channels have been reset back to 0.

i mayyyyy have used a macro for my mouse to sub then unsub a lot on Tana's channel and now i cant sub to anyone
forget

It seems to be a graphical glitch, I've tested this with another channel that I was subscribed to and did this glitch with another account.  When the account hit zero my main channel was still subscribed even though it said it had zero subs.
EDIT: Youtube seems to have fixed the glitch since the channel that I've tested this on has regain it's subs.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 06:45:01 PM by Dark X-rane »

youtube is literally dying rn

I think they just revoked everyone's accounts from subscribing right now since I can't even subscribe to any channel.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 06:59:55 PM by Dark X-rane »

I think they just revoked everyone's accounts from subscribing right now since I can't even subscribe to any channel.
theres a sub limit

theres a sub limit
I was about to fix my claim just as you posted this.
What do you mean?

You can only subscribe to any channel a certain amount of times per hour at the moment.

I was about to fix my claim just as you posted this.You can only subscribe to any channel a certain amount of times per hour at the moment.
I see, so now we play the waiting game (or we could just make more accounts.)