Poll

Do we trust Beowulf?

Yes! Capitalism should rule!
5 (83.3%)
No! This forgeter is gonna get us killed!
0 (0%)
Let Leppie the smart chimp take over as team leader.
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: ☼ Legends Mode ☼ Turn 14  (Read 5652 times)

Further research zombie enslavement

Further research zombie enslavement

Complete success: Major Maxis takes another shot at zombie mind control.
His knowledge of zombie physiology and bio-engineering suddenly lines up. Eureka!
The outpost now possesses technology for zombie mind control. Major Maxis constructs 4 brain chips out of the iron found by Leppie.
Major Maxis and Josef Leo approach the river bank and spot the zombies, who are oblivious. How does the pair get to the island?

Catapult the chips on the island

bridge

Mild success: The group gathers wood and constructs ramshackle log bridges between rocks, all the way to the island.
They sprint back to safety and Major Maxis, immune to any biological threat, readies at the bridge exit. He incapacitates the zombies while Leo inserts the mind control chips.

New slaves acquired: 4 zombies (now represented by friendly symbols). What will you do with your new slaves?
► Work [mine/forage]
► Slaughter

get zombies to blow you a hole in the ground to look for ore

wonder when new migrants will arive

wonder when new migrants will arive
Every 10 turns I will roll the 20 sided die for a random event; one of the possible events is the arrival of a new migrant. There will also be opportunities to add random travelers to our science outpost throughout the game. (Next turn a random event will be rolled.)

get zombies to blow you a hole in the ground to look for ore
We haven't got any explosives, but the zombies are sent off to mine anyway.

Complete failure: Only 100 lbs of stone acquired. The slaves are capable of much better.
The zombies will be left to mine every turn unless given a new assignment.

Notice: The science outpost now possesses 125 lbs of stone. This can be used to expand on the aluminum shack, or saved for a new, larger structure.
Notice: Rufus has grown in strength through training conducted by Jenny Sultan.

Yay rufus :D

hmm, what to do, what to do...

Expand the aluminum shack, and give rufus a piece of wheat, why not c:

Order the zombies to collect all the wood.

order two of the necroslaves to start removing plants and small animals from the region

motherforgeter kill rufus right loving now i swear to christ

Game lags to download new materials

Order the zombies to collect all the wood.
order two of the necroslaves to start removing plants and small animals from the region

Mild success: The zombies gather 80 lbs of varied fruits and vegetation, and 30 lbs of meat.

Random event!

Critical success: A spaceworthy vessel descends from the sky and lands not far from the shack.

The team gathers around the vessel. In moments the airlock opens.
A mammalian figure steps out, dressed in leather and sporting fancy weapons.

Leppie: SKEEEEEE Hello foreign visitor! We do not recognize the markings on your vessel, where do you come from?

Visitor: Salutations scientists! I am Free Trader Beowulf.
Beowulf: I see you're constructing some sort of operation here. Listen--I think I can benefit you guys, if you scratch my back first, see what I mean?
Beowulf: Up in my shuttle there's a barrel of super caustic chemicals used by various young industries here on Buddhana. Don't ask any questions! The deal is you run them into the settlement 12 km [approximately 3 turns] south of here. The population is 60, they have only a constable and militia for defense--no matter though! There's a drop point where you can leave the barrel. In and out.

Leppie blinks.
Free Trader Beowulf directs his attention to Josef.

Beowulf: I see your lovely weapon sir! I have a powerful cannon myself, and a ray pistol too.
Beowulf: Not to mention my friends in orbit. That isn't a threat--just an idea of what I can do for you if you help me out.

► Agree to help this spirited merchant in the name of profits and laissez faire freedoms.
► Decline: This operation should remain a scientific endeavor.
► Request more information.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 11:45:02 AM by Mega-Bear »