Poll

Do we trust Beowulf?

Yes! Capitalism should rule!
5 (83.3%)
No! This forgeter is gonna get us killed!
0 (0%)
Let Leppie the smart chimp take over as team leader.
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: ☼ Legends Mode ☼ Turn 14  (Read 5681 times)

The group asks Free Trader Beowulf for more information.

Beowulf: Ok, I see--you're a bunch of frightened academics straight out of grad school, yeah? You're uneasy, so no point in me hiding the truth. I'm a smuggler and this barrel is needed by an industrialist for a "private venture." Maybe you're not up for the challenge, but if you deliver this, I promise I can help get you some wild scientific knowledge.

Scientific knowledge sounds cool.

megabear you piece of stuff i demand you to forgetng kill rufus right loving now or im unfriending you from facebook!!!!!!

Ambush him with everyone and shoot him up. We need his ship and his equipment.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 01:07:14 PM by DELL »

Screech violently
Cry blood

we gotta build a wall to separate rufus from us and give them some stuff and tell them to leave us the forget alone

The game continues...

Ambush him with everyone and shoot him up. We need his ship and his equipment.
Rolling for individual, combat-ready characters: Major Maxis and Josef Leo.

Mild success: With fiber optic reflexes, Major Maxis produces a pistol and fires one shot into Free Trader Beowulf's right leg.
Critical success: Josef Leo rushes in before Beowulf can return fire, and lets loose a burst of assault rifle rounds into the free trader.
Free Trader Beowulf has been struck down! The ship and everything inside now belongs to us.

rename all the zombies to rufus

All zombies have been renamed to Rufus. New section added to characters: Rufus Army.

Expand the aluminum shack, and give rufus a piece of wheat, why not c:

Jenny Sultan gives Rufus 15 lbs of wheat and overnight the beast grows menacing claws.
The 125 lbs of collected stone are put toward expanding the shack.

Over turns 12 and 13, the Rufus zombies collect 250 lbs of stone.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 01:34:38 PM by Mega-Bear »

Promote THE rufus to leader of the rufus clan

Search the ship's contents.

Promote THE rufus to leader of the rufus clan
Rufus was made leader of the Rufus Army.

Search the ship's contents.

Mild failure: The two crates within the ship aren't packed with much, but they do contain 200 lbs of raw aluminum and a barrel marked with warnings of high acidity & high concentration.
Major Maximus retrieves Beowulf's ray pistol and shock dagger.
The Rufus Army descends on the corpse of Beowulf. A new Rufus Zombie is added to the Rufus Army.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 06:10:19 PM by Mega-Bear »