Humble Freedom Bundle

Author Topic: Humble Freedom Bundle  (Read 1400 times)

^click me^

$30 entrance fee this time, but there's a whole lot of good stuff.

Only Indie works? A lot of stuff that I owned and really disliked? Gonna pass on this. It's a nice gesture, but it's probably the Humble Bundles I've been least interested in for a long while.

It's a nice gesture, but it's probably the Humble Bundles I've been least interested in for a long while.

ew games that might lag my PC

Only Indie works? A lot of stuff that I owned and really disliked? Gonna pass on this. It's a nice gesture, but it's probably the Humble Bundles I've been least interested in for a long while.

A lot of audiobooks and ebooks too just to cram anything in as possible.
There's a very, very small amount of good games in, and just a large bloat of crap.
They didn't even put tiers in it. What the forget HB.

oh my lord
i am buying this asap

i would of paid some schmeckels if they had tiers instead of forcing me to buy all of them, even the games i already own or i know i won't like
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 07:07:58 AM by Refticus »

holy forget lots of games i wanted and ones i like.
this is awesome.

very nice bundle but i only want about 3/4 games out of it, the others ones i own or am not interested paying $30 for

pretty interesting mixed bundle. not personally interested because most of the games there ive actually heard about i either have already played or arent extremely interested in

There is not a single game I want in this bundle except System Shock lol.

neat brundle. sucks that subnautica keys ran out, should've grabbed it before then

Even if you didn't manage to get Subnautica I highly recommend it, beautiful game.