Almost 12 Years Ago I Made This Community My Home

Author Topic: Almost 12 Years Ago I Made This Community My Home  (Read 6032 times)

also vert slide some nudes my way if you ever feelin it boo❤️️
what the hell

I believe in u.

I've played this game for around 9 years and I have a lot of memories, I remember people that just up and stopped playing the game, I remember reading forum posts from forumers who no longer play, I remember my first username, and my first forum account, and all the good times, and all unfortunate times, I would not be the person that I am without this game.

that makes redgajin gay
It's not gay if it's a feminine snake
I too would accept vert horizon nudes

and well heres my own story since everyone else is doing it
I've only played this game for what, 3 and a half years or so, but damn. This game is what kept me away from being bored for a good long time, and still is. I played the demo years ago (back when maps were a thing), but finally got a key in July of 2013. And holy hell, it was fun. Going through the servers, just playing this "internet lego game" that was just great for me. Blockland has really shaped up who I am, and I appreciate it for that. I joined the forums way back in September 2013, and as you know it didn't start so well, but eventually I managed to learn how to be more mature on the internet, and that is the point that I am at now.

Youve been around here longer than some people here have been alive, damn.

lmao when vert first came here I was 3

gg

stuff man. crazy how a place like this can affect someone so deeply.

i practically grew up here too, this site has probably been the biggest influence on me as a person over my 16 years. of course i went (and go) to public school but even the people i met there haven't affected me as much as this site and people here did

hosting cool stuff like boulder dash and rc car wars and others were some of the first times i felt like i accomplished something cool and that i was creative (i still don't feel creative to this day). having people join a server of mine only to be some of my best friends even 5 years later (talking about you, Boink and Candle) is really a great experience. brockrand also made me feel like i was bringing people together to some extent to have fun with current events on the forums and stuff, and even making the podcast was cool. love this place, man.

I learned a lot socially here.
Blockland probably propelled me into my career path (game design, though I'm working on music too,) and allowed me to have a creative outlet on which I could be judged fairly.

I got this game way back in 2011, in 2011 I played BL every single day after school. During that time people were telling me about internet saftey and all that stuff, when I started playing blockland I realized the "saftey rules" were all bullstuff. I became friends with multiple people on the game and we'd host servers and hang around and do whatever we wanted. There were so many fun memories and some bad because a bit of drama went around but blockland taught me a lot about socializing and being comedic for some reason. I don't really play the game a lot anymore and whenever I am I'm usually recording because the game is excellent for machinima but Blockland is the game that introduced me to so many new things I cannot express the amount of love I have for the community

5 years later and even though I'm seen as a try hard sometimes because I live in the very Ghetto/anti-social area of London, I don't care what people say about me I'll still use the forums

Blockland is the best and worst thing to happen to me

epic heartfelt 2017 moments top ten