I accidentally triggered my professor

Author Topic: I accidentally triggered my professor  (Read 4207 times)

My English professor since January has always worn a cloth/scarf/garment on her head, she is a 55 year old white woman with a german sounding last name, I considered she might be a muslim, but I wasn't sure, I considered that maybe she was a cancer survivor and used it to cover her baldness from chemo, or maybe it was just personal preference or a cover for natural hair loss, so anyway after class I dun forgeted up. I asked her exactly this
"Hey I was just curious, what is the purpose of the rag you always wear?"
at this point I realized I forgeted up, but I waited for a response like I hadn't said it and hoped she'd understand, I probably could've used any word other than rag and I would've been fine. long story short she didn't understand
"Who wears a rag on their head that's ridiculous." she said.
"Sorry, I misspoke."
"Well sorry, there are things going on in this country right now that make words extremely important, you cant just be offensive like that, going around quoting hate media."
" I stuttered, trying to come up with a reply, but I finally said
"Im sorry, is it a religious thing?"
"Yes it is, and I would've been glad to have a conversation with you about it had you been more considerate."
"I totally respect that, I was simply curious, I thought that perhaps you were a cancer survivor or otherwise, sorry again for the mix up."
"We can talk later, I have other things to do."

this was also in front of two girls in the class that have had her before and are close friends with her but they didn't say anything. I guess come Thursday Im going to have to patch that up If I want an A in the class lol

still, even though that was the wrong word, I think a sane person would answer my question something like this
"I'd rather you call it something else, but I wear this because of my religious beliefs."
I would've apologized and it would've been peachy, but instead she stood there for two minutes and treated me as If I'd just called her a raghead, college life. Also, the women's issues now cult was giving out free condoms today and they had a sign that said "Roses are Red, Violets are blue, and I'd like to deconstruct the patriarchy with you."
W
H
Y

/discuss

Why is she your professor

Why is she your professor
she has an androgynous name and I thought she'd be a man before I took the class, it was also the only English class that fit my schedule, I had problems with my previous female English instructor being a sarcastic bitch so I figured Id pick a man for a change, luck hates me

classic thots and their rags
was talking about the girls at the end >:(

was talking about the girls at the end >:(
classic torin and his omdovodual thots

College is a waste of time and money. It's a bunch of left wing liberal teachers brainwashing their students into becoming left wing liberals and forcing their agenda on them and people around their community.

College is a waste of time and money. It's a bunch of left wing liberal teachers brainwashing their students into becoming left wing liberals and forcing their agenda on them and people around their community.

what

well, im hopefully going into car design, which means while im at community college I get to go and feel sorry for all of the people there pursuing degrees in drawing or painting which will most likely lead them to a minimum wage job and some money on the side from doing art. I don't feel like im wasting money yet because this whole year is paid for and Ive only spent 4,800$ on everything so far which isn't too bad

s t i c k  i t  i n  h e r  p o o p e r

I keep reading the title as "I accidentally tongued my professor" which would have made for a much better story.

what
I kinda agree but not about the wasting money/time part. There has been a lot of messed up things going on recently.

I kinda agree but not about the wasting money/time part. There has been a lot of messed up things going on recently.
I didn't really understood what he meant, that's just why I said "what".