THOT PATROL - GROWING STRONGER

Author Topic: THOT PATROL - GROWING STRONGER  (Read 121459 times)

electrk told me to post here so

hi????

if anybody asks

keep posting in the thot patrol thread
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 06:19:40 PM by MicroEDGE »

electrk told me to post here so

hi????

if anybody asks

So when you do this are you going to complain again about how nobody's giving you any advice but people have been telling you to stop for the past 2 pages?

So when you do this are you going to complain again about how nobody's giving you any advice but people have been telling you to stop for the past 2 pages?
i don't forgetin know man

i don't forgetin know man
Seriously, what the forget is wrong with you?  Stop posting for a month and reflect on how to improve yourself instead of stuffting up every thread and acting like you are excused for it by "going to school with literal handicaps".

-snip-
chill out dude some of the recent recent recent RECENT posts i've made were not spergy (or well not as spergy anyway)

chill out dude some of the recent recent recent RECENT posts i've made were not spergy (or well not as spergy anyway)
You refuse to listen to anyone and admit your mistakes. Stop posting. 15 people predict that you're going to be banned in this month; that is how bad you are.

ok you know what? fine. i'll take a month off to think about this.
i'll see ya'll december 12th

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 11:43:15 PM by Badspot »

You refuse to listen to anyone and admit your mistakes. Stop posting. 15 people predict that you're going to be banned in this month; that is how bad you are.
He tried to link an 18+ special interest subreddit to me because i like "buses"
Does he even bother to look at my age before linking me that?

We need thot patrol back

ok you know what? fine. i'll take a month off to think about this.
i'll see ya'll december 12th

User was banned for this post
thot eliminated