Author Topic: My Loaded Saves have Different Events  (Read 1649 times)

So I've been working on a build that has a lot of events, and I save it frequently after I fix any issues that I notice.

For some reason when I restart Blockland and load up my server/build save, my save doesn't load the events as intended.
Some of the events are missing, and the "named brick" targets are different. I have "save wrench events" enabled when I save.

I have Blockland Glass enabled, would this do anything to it?

BLG wouldn't do anything to it. Do you have an outdated auto saver or are you saving manually?

I've noticed that events are put on bricks randomly while loading, but sort themselves out after a little bit

May want to get an autosaver. Make sure your autosaver is also updated (older versions have actually messed up events). Missing events will cause them to be something else such as Player > Kill and Self > SetColor

Post a console too so we can see what add-ons are enabled. There is a chance that an add-on could be breaking events.

I've noticed that events are put on bricks randomly while loading, but sort themselves out after a little bit

Yeah, during loading it shows the events of the bricks which are being loaded I think.

Can you open your savefile with a text editor like notepad and check some of the more complex events for any mistakes?
It should read almost as easily as in Blockland itself.

Well by some force it works fine now...
Maybe I just forgot to save or something simple.

or you might've checked too soon after/during loading

Nevermind it just randomly did it again. lol

Ive had trouble with VCE loading. There is a buffer on the amount of VCE that can be loaded at once or something, but clearing the bricks and reloading them after that initial load fixes the issue.