[NEWS] Rick and Morty is being delayed, thanks women.

Author Topic: [NEWS] Rick and Morty is being delayed, thanks women.  (Read 5687 times)

star is a bit of an overstatement

Tony works with Adult Swim, he has all the inside scoops

wait...
Is tony the female artist?

I've spoken to Mike Lazzo who oversees the project.

You forget I am an Adult Swim star.

I just read a couple articles, Mike Lazzo said that the newest season is being delayed due to an abnormally slow writing process and a bit of infighting. No mention of female writers whatsoever.

I've spoken to Mike Lazzo who oversees the project.

You forget I am an Adult Swim star.
< doesnt post sources because of 'fake news'
< proceeds to generate own fake news

i hate women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good fake news tony, couldn't find jack stuff.

Come on, at least link the huffington post article you directly mentioned.

Anything I can find about richard and morty being delayed doesn't mention women at all so, as usual, i'm forced to assume you're completely fabricating that it was delayed by women.
Wouldn't be the first time you straight-up lied about something you could easily prove if it were true and made up a dumb excuse for not providing evidence when the truth is you don't have any.

I'm surprised Tony isn't BOS like Nick and Raven.

tony you are removed from my top 10 myspace friends

tony you are removed from my top 10 myspace friends
a fate worse than death

i miss the times where lord tony was an actually funny troll and did better stuff than racebaiting and genderbaiting

No mention of female writers whatsoever.

If mention was because of the new female staff the loving media would have a field day and scream patriarchy.

If mention was because of the new female staff the loving media would have a field day and scream patriarchy.

Occam's razor, it's more likely what they said is the case rather than your game theory. Until I see proof, you're FAKE NEWS