Author Topic: hey hey anyone want to play the ship with me (blockland server???)  (Read 1112 times)

hey hey i've been in the mood to play the ship but i have no one to play with (and ive never played online before :'( )
if anyone has it and is totally willing to download it for a LIMITED EDITION BLOCKLAND THE SHIP
i was thinking maybe on wednesday or smth i was gonna add every1 on steam and set it up yaya??
pls i want to play with people

heres what the game is if anyone doesnt know..... (thanks dooble)
The Ship is a hunt/prey game. Players have a randomised appearance and name. They're each given the name/image of another person they need to stealthily kill. As they hunt them down you have to be wary of other players trying to kill you.
There are penalties for being caught in the act or brandishing weapons in front of guards/cameras, as well as killing people who aren't hunting you.

It's a lot of fun and quite exciting given the constant paranoia. It's quite good with friends on a call, as there's an extra layer of paranoia in trying to work out if your friends are telling you the truth.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 03:17:02 PM by Ayxrion »

While I know what The Ship is, you gotta elaborate on what it is for anyone who doesn't know.

And looking at the lack of replies, a lot of people don't know what The Ship is.

The Ship is a hunt/prey game. Players have a randomised appearance and name. They're each given the name/image of another person they need to stealthily kill. As they hunt them down you have to be wary of other players trying to kill you.
There are penalties for being caught in the act or brandishing weapons in front of guards/cameras, as well as killing people who aren't hunting you.

It's a lot of fun and quite exciting given the constant paranoia. It's quite good with friends on a call, as there's an extra layer of paranoia in trying to work out if your friends are telling you the truth.

While I know what The Ship is, you gotta elaborate on what it is for anyone who doesn't know.

And looking at the lack of replies, a lot of people don't know what The Ship is.
yeah i guess :(
i put it i nthe op

thanks doobles

what time, i'm down if i can make it

what time, i'm down if i can make it
currently any time!! possibly the weekend if everyone is down for that.