Author Topic: Path of Exile megathread - Fall of Oriath  (Read 5570 times)

basic slayer EQ, can farm uber lab or guardians if you ever get that far
ngamahu cyclone raider
neversinks tornado shot (really in-depth)
scorching ray CWC
cant find guides for them but ED/contagion trickster is pretty strong

i think i played essence drain something last time so maybe i'll stick with that. thanks

nevermind i watched the video on cyclone raider and that looks fun as forget
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 01:08:34 PM by Element »

so what builds are you guys doin in legacy

im rolling with the pizza sticks to start with because it's pretty easy to set up and still really powerful

so what builds are you guys doin in legacy

im rolling with the pizza sticks to start with because it's pretty easy to set up and still really powerful

ol reliable slayer EQ uber lab farmer just to make some currency for a CWC wither firestorm chaos conversion assassin and see if I can kill shaper for the first time

finally got to level 30 and got cyclone so now i can spin to win. game is so much more fun now

currently going thru merc sarn with my dude

maps soooon

currently going thru merc sarn with my dude

maps soooon

im still new to the game but its super fun

whats endgame like

it becomes a little bit technical. the campaign is pretty plot-rich, but once you hit endgame, it becomes more about the game part of the game. hunt for drops, the uber lab trials, gear yourself, optimize, and what-not. still, there's plenty of unique stuff as far as the shaper plot and the bosses.

i made a legacy league character and decided to go for a pure necromage.

Will maybe post stats when i reach a2 but don't count on it.

it becomes a little bit technical. the campaign is pretty plot-rich, but once you hit endgame, it becomes more about the game part of the game. hunt for drops, the uber lab trials, gear yourself, optimize, and what-not. still, there's plenty of unique stuff as far as the shaper plot and the bosses.

thats what i love so i can't wait

here's ya boy's chars btw
http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/limelier/characters

are you following a build or just know the game well enough to make your own

also, is the latter possible

It's your best bet to follow a build if you're starting a game.

There are tons of builds that haven't been discovered yet, as well! Making your own is not out of the realm of possability, however it requires a lot of theorycrafting and knowledge of the games mechanics

For the endgame, when you reach act 4 merciless you want to farm Dried lake until ~level 70, or until you feel comfortable. Then it's time for mapping, where you find map drops, place them in the map machine in act 3, and go for currency drops, unique drops, and the such.

It's all about min-maxing your build to the limits and doing the endgame bosses like Atrizi and Shaper.

It's wise to use these Vendor Recipies to start getting currency like chaos orbs early to buy gear you need.

Also: here's my character list
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Howoriginal1/characters
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 11:49:17 AM by kakashi11 »

your characters are, by default, private. you have to edit that option to allow others to see them

are you following a build or just know the game well enough to make your own

also, is the latter possible

limedart is my first character, made from scratch, cobbled together out of what i could find, get and find out
limestix is following the pizza sticks build to the tee, trying to learn a bit more and get some more items to get a more interesting build going

just recently hit a3 in cruel, heres my character

this game is so forgetin fun

hey, nice. a decent start, perhaps

one piece of advice that nearly everyone will give you: resistances are important, especially more so as you go on through the three difficulties, as each one makes gives you more elemental weakness. eventually, you'll probably want around a grand total of 160ish fire, cold and lightning resistance (which should reach the 75% cap in even most maps) and as much chaos as you can muster. hp is also very important on items - at least, if you're a HP-based build