[NEWS] Milo is making his own media.

Author Topic: [NEWS] Milo is making his own media.  (Read 2963 times)

Milo is now making his own media to combat with the bullstuff left media.

Milo's character is not assassinated. He is still selling his book this year, he didn't get fired from breitbart he resigned. He will continue to do what he does.

Maybe this time he'll actually get forgeted by a priest to own the left.

Maybe this time he'll actually get forgeted by a priest to own the left.

You are honestly one of the worst people on this forum. You contribute nothing but attacks and this place would be better off without you.

That said, Milo is in a stuffty spot. but the world is his oyster. Tony chill with the topic a little. You and Master are everywhere.

You are honestly one of the worst people on this forum. You contribute nothing but attacks and this place would be better off without you.

Are you triggered, snowflake? Do you need a safe space?

You are honestly one of the worst people on this forum.

good. the right has been loving up recently, we need a better platform to combat bias

"m-milo wasn't fired, he q-quit!" Give me a break. Are conservative snowflakes really this gullible?

"m-milo wasn't fired, he q-quit!" Give me a break. Are conservative snowflakes really this gullible?

So you're left?

Half the people in the forums are so left they actually believe Sweden is a peaceful migrant utopia.

So you're left?
The liberal and conservative "thinkers" alike think their posts mean something when, in actuality, their screeching comes together to form a cacophony of rats.

The liberal and conservative "thinkers" alike think their posts mean something when, in actuality, their screeching comes together to form a cacophony of rats.

Conservative rats can cook like ratatouille

Are you triggered, snowflake? Do you need a safe space?
I'm not even sure how to respond to this without name calling.

Alternative isn't alternative, smells more like Fake (news)