[NEWS] Violent UC Berkeley riots force cancellation of Milo Yiannopoulos event

Author Topic: [NEWS] Violent UC Berkeley riots force cancellation of Milo Yiannopoulos event  (Read 38200 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
white people can't be leftist

I'm not even sure how to respond to this without name calling.

you can't

Hollywood isn't run by leftists, it's run by neoliberals disguised as leftists.

lmao neoliberals sounds like antagonists from a cyberpunk movie what is this leftist red pill horse hockey

I don't know how you got that but ok

lol

Ok.  Are these videos making things up?  Because usually it's just showing the exact source with context and reacting.  The Sally Boynton Brown's speech is available in it's entirety, the more you see of it the worse it gets.  It's not taken out of context.  I went to a university you know, I saw this stuff forming.  I actually got one of my professors to break down into a screaming fit because I refused to accept his moral relativism around female genital mutilation and loving communism.  If I was 10 years younger I'd have cell phone video of it.
Fantastic post. The pervasive delusion in University administration around the country is terrifying.

I think what he was saying is that instead of being actually leftist companies have found that they can sell products easier if they appeal to increasingly radical left wing ideas about tolerance and what not.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 12:11:47 PM by Rednakin »

Isn't a majority of the left white who are always apologizing for their own race?

How did you get that from Leisure's post anyways? I feel like you're misinterpreting the entire thing for the sake of an anti-SJW boner
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 01:00:54 PM by PhantOS »

I think what he was saying is that instead of being actually leftist companies have found that they can sell products easier if they appeal to increasingly radical left wing ideas about tolerance and what not.

Yeah, that's what I was saying. Hollywood doesn't care about leftist causes, they just like to rebrand themselves as bleeding-heart liberals so they look better in the press.

Isn't a majority of the left white who are always apologizing for their own race?
As someone on the left white, forget those who do.  I hope they grow some balls and wake up from this bullstuff "identity obligation" propaganda.

Expressing right beliefs as a major corporation is virtually corporate Self Delete. I'd hope that a conglomerate such as Hollywood would avoid any political speech altogether, but eh.

Expressing right beliefs as a major corporation is virtually corporate Self Delete. I'd hope that a conglomerate such as Hollywood would avoid any political speech altogether, but eh.

Yo mean right wing beliefs or beliefs you think are right?

Yo mean right wing beliefs or beliefs you think are right?
Right wing beliefs.

I'm not saying its wrong to express your conservative beliefs, but it's a huge income killer, as we've seen in adult swim and Sam Hyde. Right now it's the slightly unpopular opinion and the opinion that drives away the really polarized left. I honestly think that businesses and entertainment should always maintain an unbiased and non-political stance on everything.

Hollywood is probably more left because most of its celebrities are rags-to-riches minority status entertainers.