United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd

Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 125707 times)

whom does thousmt think ye are
i will hunt thots to the end of my days

noedit: woops my aotism kicked in

Way to be a hypocrite.

Just be sure to apply additional doses of ad hominem up my ass, as to redeem for this incident.

man this is worse than the time i signed uop for the blockland forum(thats a family guy reference for all u people out there

Way to be a hypocrite.

Just be sure to apply additional doses of ad hominem up my ass, as to redeem for this incident.
hey UHHHHHHH thats the joke

Of course.
jokes go over your head all the time because of your tiny brain

man this is worse than the time i signed uop for the blockland forum(thats a family guy reference for all u people out there
Lol

does anybody like marios. in his sig even he says forget marios

i will hunt thots to the end of my days
thank u for you're services

Stop this, using an actual mental condition as an insult makes you look like an immature child, you may as well be back in 2006 using "gay" as an insult
I'm not disparaging the differently abled. I'm stating a fact that Marios is autistic.

Stop this, using an actual mental condition as an insult makes you look like an immature child, you may as well be back in 2006 using "gay" as an insult

I'm not disparaging the differently abled. I'm stating a fact that Marios is autistic.

forget i put that in the quote^ I guess I'm pretty autistic myself xd
Sorry for the double post.

OH forget I DID IT AGAIN

hint: hit preview before posting

I've been having a bad day at the office

family guy funny moments