Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 125841 times)

Absolutly not made up, considering I've had 2 people tell me you're doing it.
All of which are problem users that only want to see me get in trouble.

This is perhaps one of the most pathetic groups to spring up on the forums.
sir dooble speaks words of gold for this

its just a group of wannabe zapks

Seems like some people are upset

NOEDIT: I'm thinking that the reason why Raven made up this whole stuffty rumor is because I helped to get his new key get revoked: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=305670.msg9442614#msg9442614
This is likely an attempt of retaliation against me getting his key revoked. Ravencroft and his buttbuddies (see: patton) are not to be trusted.

I'm still questioning how Grim isn't banned yet

queeba critawakets literally told us you go around with him crashing minecraft servers lmao

Also stop posting stuff without context

its just a group of wannabe zapks
You're handicapped if you think we're anything like or aspire to be like zapk.

I'm still questioning how Grim isn't banned yet
For doing?

queeba critawakets literally told us you go around with him crashing minecraft servers lmao

Also stop posting stuff without context
[g]http://image.prntscr.com/image/c7a2878b36a84fc7b999c721b69c9b70.png[/img]
Queeba doesn't go around spamming servers. None of us do. You and your buttbuddies probably do. Also say hi to Nicky for me please.

wow pie crust thanks for ignoring everything I just said

When prompted to provide proof, you and raven couldn't. Claims are just that, claims.

well i do know for a fact critawakets runs around with queebas crew so while it may be a "claim", it's not some shot in the dark and queeba's responses kind of prove my point

well i do know for a fact critawakets runs around with queebas crew so while it may be a "claim", it's not some shot in the dark and queeba's responses kind of prove my point

When I asked raven to prove his claims with screencaps or logs, he fumbled. I think you're both full of stuff.

wow pie crust thanks for ignoring everything I just said
My eyes are bullstuff-proof

I want to see your invented discord chat please.