Author Topic: United Liberation Front (Anti-furry coalition) - This is absurd  (Read 127283 times)

OMG SOMEONE WHO DRESSES DIFFERENT THAN WE DO!!!!!! KILL THEM!!!

Seriously, Furries wouldn't be a problem if people didn't make them a problem.  No, I'm not talking about the ones that like to have love with animals, I'm talking about the ones that like to dress differently in fur suits.  No, i'm not a furry because I don't really identify with people in the community.

OMG SOMEONE WHO DRESSES DIFFERENT THAN WE DO!!!!!! KILL THEM!!!
I dont think it's dress code we're getting at here even though it is pretty bad.

I dont think it's dress code we're getting at here even though it is pretty bad.
ok let's go ahead and read your clan page:

Late one night on a secret passworded server,a meeting of blocklands best and brightest minds was called. This group of like-minded individuals discussed how to Make Blockland Great Again. and it was determined that there was a single root cause of the communities degradation. Delegates from Thot Patrol, The Harvest, and The Nigerian Cunts decided to form a united front against this bane to society; the Furry Community and thus, the united Liberation Front was born

"best and brightest minds of blockland"
"Make Blockland Great Again" Nice Annoying Orange meme, you're lucky those aren't quite dead yet.
"communities degradation" Honestly, this is the first time I saw this word before.  The definition of degradation is: the condition or process of degrading or being degraded.  So Furries are degrading the community?  Are you sure it's not the countless stuffposting in Off-Topic or clans like yours that are bait?
I really have nothing else to say about the introduction.

This group seeks to eradicate the blockland communitys furry population. really not much more to it.
There is really no reasoning behind this statement, I think you were just trying to be edgy.

RULES
no furrys and no furfriendry. No autistic behavior. this should all be a given.
1. Not all furries are gay so technically a furry could join if they wanted to, all they would have to do is say they are not gay
2. I understand what you mean by autistic behavior, I acted like someone who was autistic on the CSGO thread a while ago.  But not all furries are autistic.

I knew a girl who was a furry in highschool who dated one of my good friends (who was a boy), and she wasn't autistic, as a matter of fact, she had the 2nd highest GPA in the school

ALLIES AND MEMBERS
THOT PATROL
THE HARVEST
NIGERIAN CUNTS
TRAINS
:EGG:
GRIMLOCK
TOXICOLOGY
TORIN
No surprise toxicology is involved in this

By furfriendry he means people being furries I'm general not just homoloveual furries. Also nothing about the clothing from what's been mentioned

By furfriendry he means people being furries I'm general not just homoloveual furries. Also nothing about the clothing from what's been mentioned
I rest my case since you both have no real reason to hate furries.

I rest my case since you both have no real reason to hate furries.
What. So as long as we don't hate homoloveuals we don't have a reason to hate furries?

joey what are you even saying

joey what are you even saying
That the entire clan is based around nothing.  I fail to see the reason as to why they hate furries. 

The NC clan and branches only exist to troll and bully other users and it's loving pathetic. Seriously, grow up.

The NC clan and branches only exist to troll and bully other users and it's loving pathetic. Seriously, grow up.
This is 100% false

This is 100% false
All you, your clan members, friends, and clan branches do and say greatly prove otherwise.

The clan is historically known for being a troll's paradise which is why nobody but trolls and known hackers like it.

furries are gross but the people that made this clan are just sad. please for the love of god find a hobby that doesn't revolve around sitting on the blockland forums all day calling users you dislike autistic.