Poll

What would you like our base to be ?

Big base made out of a ship on a bunch of Archipelagos.
9 (25%)
A large af pirate themed spaceship with skeleton bodyparts.
27 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: The bone rattelers (WE HAVE DISCORD NOW)  (Read 12899 times)

this is the sp00kiest thread ive ever witnessed
We are the scariest clan in the neighbourhood.

me irl
Those dodging skills are going to be great for a scout.

I declare war on this clan. I request that this war be settled with a best to 15 1v1 with one of your selected clan members against me (WeedLord).
The duel will use Kaje's Sniper Rifle, with a duel arena build of your choice. If you cannot pick an arena build, you may use <WEED>'s arena build.

dont do this d

starting war with skeletons is a death sentence

dont do this d

starting war with skeletons is a death sentence

You insult <WEED>, you insult your clan.

the skeleton war never ends because all our soldiers are already dead

I declare war on this clan. I request that this war be settled with a best to 15 1v1 with one of your selected clan members against me (WeedLord).
The duel will use Kaje's Sniper Rifle, with a duel arena build of your choice. If you cannot pick an arena build, you may use <WEED>'s arena build.

this sounds familiar

You insult <WEED>, you insult your clan.
<WEED>Already is an insult to itself. Challenge accpeted, I, THE GREATEST RATTELER OF ALL, CHALLENGE YOU, THE LEADER OF <WEED>. I will make a arena.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 12:27:24 PM by cromartini »

I declare war on this clan.

your dead body's bones shall make a welcome, yet sub-par addition to the skeleton army ranks

Update on the arena:
Made a VERY rough looking arena, might remake it, work has been halted due to beeing away and school.

I dont have the time to make the arena anymore (riperoni) so i will choose one of weed's stuffty arenas.

The arena is built. I have decided the punishment / reward for the loser and winner. I am w aiting for a date from you. If you would like to change an idea, do it now.

The arena is built. I have decided the punishment / reward for the loser and winner. I am w aiting for a date from you. If you would like to change an idea, do it now.
I would like to know the details of the match and i would like to see the map, the dates that you are free and so on.

I would like to know the details of the match and i would like to see the map, the dates that you are free and so on.
I sent you a PM. I'm fine with next weekend.

YES.

ALL BODY PARTS NON-BONES ARE OF BEINF REMOVE.
I THINK BRAIN REMOVE IS BAD, BUT TOO LATE