Why can't white people have dreadlocks?

Author Topic: Why can't white people have dreadlocks?  (Read 6124 times)

i mean there's so many reasons why a white person should not subject themselves to torture like this. let the blacks remain slaves to the styles they have adopted

which happen to work more for them in a genetic sense

because we need deadlocks to protect from the dreadlocks

i won't confront any white person for having dreadlocks, but i think it makes your hair look dirty, idk why

i won't confront any white person for having dreadlocks, but i think it makes your hair look dirty, idk why

because dreadlocks are maintained by not washing your hair lol

because in order to have dreads with straight hair, you have to backcomb it and backcombed straight hair looks like steel wool. afro-textured hair, the type of hair you want ideally for locking, is naturally curly and thick. also most white people who have dreads also have blondish or lighter hair than black people.

these guys made it popular though

because dreadlocks are maintained by not washing your hair lol
what are you talking about lol

what are you talking about lol
most white people ive talked to with dreads (i lived in cali so a decent amount) say its a whole lot easier to start them by not brushing their hair and washing it a lot less
i could be wrong but makes sense to me

most white people ive talked to with dreads (i lived in cali so a decent amount) say its a whole lot easier to start them by not brushing their hair and washing it a lot less
i could be wrong but makes sense to me
what the forget thats nasty. whenever my friends and i get locks we wash that stuff like every hour

I cant trust any white person with dreads

white dreads are just not a good look

garrett hunter is the only man who can pull it off

Because dreadlocks look loving awful

dreads are only cute on black girls. not on black men or white men

the forget you say??

Fuuuck. I was gonna respond with a picture of Garrett, but then I saw that Camel beat me to it.
Some people can pull them off. Garrett is one of those people.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 05:03:25 PM by Mr.Noßody »

If by dreadlock you mean what we call rasta then yes, white people can have rastas and I know lots of people with very well-made rastas.