Massive Rant 10 : business teacher completely forgeted us out of winning BPA

Author Topic: Massive Rant 10 : business teacher completely forgeted us out of winning BPA  (Read 4383 times)

6+ posts of nothing but "le ironic meme"

It's cancerous no matter how you look at it.

6+ posts of nothing but "le ironic meme"

It's cancerous no matter how you look at it.
But isn't posting about 'Le Ironic Meme' a 'Le Ironic Meme' inside of itself?

But isn't posting about 'Le Ironic Meme' a 'Le Ironic Meme' inside of itself?
Are you done acting handicapped?

even if you want 1000% to punch that idiot, you simply can't...
you will get detention or even get expelled from school.
i wouldn't risk that to be honest.

This type of stuff has happened to me so many times. Never rely on teachers for anything. They are more incompetent then the students you work with half the time

Stop, this isn't the loving place for this stuff.
Sorry but last I checked, spamming memes in a serious rant topic is not welcome in the slightest.
Are you done acting handicapped?
man dude what happened to this?:
Anyways Ike cleared it up as to exactly why I need to stop along with an brown townogy to show why what I'm doing isn't helping

I'll try my best to stop
if your gonna go against what you promised and go on a roid rage to yell at someone take it to drama instead of stuffting up a thread dude, simple as that lol

the closest we got to this was me and a partner barely making 3rd place at a skillsusa state comp where we were never given anything to study from, we got 4th because of that alone, i wasn't really mad at the time and im still not since you can go back anytime but stuff, sounds like what i went through but on steroids
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 08:22:20 PM by Rockinboy2000 »

damn Freek that sounds terrible. It's lame as hell when you have the knowledge and work ethic to be the best at something, but some unnecessary criteria holds you back. that 85% grade rule feels superfluous. But your teacher most of all should be ashamed. After all the work you guys put in he slacks off on his responsibility. this whole thing sounds frustrating, sorry you had to put up with the bull cr*p.

i don't really care about the spam, it's kinda what the forum has come to so idc

thanks for your nice words guys c:  this whole thing has kinda sparked a new depression i've never felt before. it's really strange

in my experience the best way to get rid of depression is Self Delete

edit: but I would also go pick up a new club to get invested in so you don't put all your eggs in one basket. like join a student group
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 09:06:37 PM by McZealot »

why are you always telling people to stop this stuff is hilarious

It's his thing
He's like the forum crusader of stop signs
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 09:17:18 PM by Red Spy »

he probably did it because freek told Matthew to leave after he started it

in my experience the best way to get rid of depression is Self Delete
this is never the answer, bad advice shame on u

I genuinely thought my school was absurdly bad, but this is just a whole other level of forgeted.

That's absolutely unfortunate, sorry to hear that mate, I'm also really into video production and stuff like that and would come up with the highest quality video in the entire class time and time again, only to have my grade be taken down because it was edited partly from home, or some other requirement being exceeded too much, or what have you, but never have had a teacher be this negligent.

Hope talking to him about it goes over well, that's a seriously stuffty thing to do.