Massive Rant 10 : business teacher completely forgeted us out of winning BPA

Author Topic: Massive Rant 10 : business teacher completely forgeted us out of winning BPA  (Read 4371 times)

only to have my grade be taken down because it was edited partly from home,
wouldnt this make any business in the real world cream themselves and not punish you for it?

school is to prepare you for the real world why are you getting punished for doing something that would be an amazing thing as a worker to do in the real world?

reading this made pissed off. forget your teacher.
why are you always telling people to stop this stuff is hilarious
no it's not, it's loving annoying.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 02:47:16 PM by cooolguy32 »

debunking garbage teachers

your teacher sounds like they shouldn't be a teacher

Stop, this isn't the loving place for this stuff.
sorry sportaflop, or should i say wannabe forum cop. lol chill out

in my experience the best way to get rid of depression is Self Delete
or memes

wouldnt this make any business in the real world cream themselves and not punish you for it?

school is to prepare you for the real world why are you getting punished for doing something that would be an amazing thing as a worker to do in the real world?
exactly, I never understood that teacher, it was edited in the exact same program we use in school.

I think the general idea is that they want to do the work at school instead of home because thats what you would be doing at your job. If your doing your work at home they could see it as a sign that you didn't work hard enough to get the job done at school/work. It's stuffty but that's one of the ways they probably view it.

Wow

Your teacher is a forgetin cumwad

sorry about that
your teacher sounds like a chode

I deeply apologize for your frankly ridiculous, under performing excuse of a teacher. This event meant a lot to you and he basically left you stranded in the deep end of the pool which is unacceptable.

"He agreed and wrote it on his schedule that he'll bring extras of everything because they needed them" Is there any way for you to get that schedule? Or prove to his superiors that he marked it down? I don't believe he'll be honest with you about not giving your teammates the equipment they needed.

I'd try going to his superiors with all the evidence you can get, make your case and prove whatever you want to prove. Whether he purposefully bailed out on you or that he cost your teammates the competition because of his incompetent and moronic behavior. Also is there a video of your teammates performance somewhere? Maybe use that along with another team's performance as a comparison.

Honestly though this is just my two cents, either it's a real shame this happened to you and I hope you can get this whole issue resolved. Good luck!

"He agreed and wrote it on his schedule that he'll bring extras of everything because they needed them" Is there any way for you to get that schedule? Or prove to his superiors that he marked it down? I don't believe he'll be honest with you about not giving your teammates the equipment they needed.

I'd try going to his superiors with all the evidence you can get, make your case and prove whatever you want to prove. Whether he purposefully bailed out on you or that he cost your teammates the competition because of his incompetent and moronic behavior. Also is there a video of your teammates performance somewhere? Maybe use that along with another team's performance as a comparison.

Honestly though this is just my two cents, either it's a real shame this happened to you and I hope you can get this whole issue resolved. Good luck!
the superiors in charge of him are the same superiors that think being called gay isn't bullying

man freek im sorry to hear this i wish i could help ya

the superiors in charge of him are the same superiors that think being called gay isn't bullying
....................................... I want to ask if you're kidding, but that false hope of you making such a joke is just that. A false hope.

Anyway, I guess going to your local news station to call out this act of treason (I use the term "treason" fairly loosely and somewhat jokingly) would be a tall order. Not to mention if they'd even cover the story anyway.....

I'm sorry to say this (as many others already have), but you have a complete imbecile for a teacher.

....................................... I want to ask if you're kidding, but that false hope of you making such a joke is just that. A false hope.
Using gay as an insult is bullying though. It's pretty mild and honestly easy to ignore but Freek isn't wrong tbh.

Using gay as an insult is bullying though. It's pretty mild and honestly easy to ignore but Freek isn't wrong tbh.
No no no I wasn't that in the sense that it's not bullying (because it is), I was saying that in the sense that I can't believe they think it isn't bullying. Sorry about that, I should've made that more obvious.

However I completely agree with you that it is fairly mild compared to the other things you could be called.