I've now been on the BLF for 7 loving YEARS ON ONE ACCOUNT

Author Topic: I've now been on the BLF for 7 loving YEARS ON ONE ACCOUNT  (Read 5238 times)

got my report taken for reporting kalphiter 200 times in an hour, and all sorts of stuff.

Whaaat?

I had my report taken for far less than that.
And I STILL dont have it.

Whaaat?

yep. this happened. If you were here when kalph was you can probably understand

Approaching four years active on this account, almost six counting the time before I got a key for this one, and nearly nine counting my original.

I've survived on here just as long, but I can still PM, report people, and everything else.
My first account was in 2009.

yep. this happened. If you were here when kalph was you can probably understand

I wonder if revoking report privileges was just a cop-out answer to not having to deal with actual moderation.
And can I have mine back now? It's literally been years.

I wonder if revoking report privileges was just a cop-out answer to not having to deal with actual moderation.
And can I have mine back now? It's literally been years.
A decent amount of my reports have lead to bans (or at least the post I reported was banned). I don't report too much though, and I always briefly explain why I'm reporting by naming a rule I think they've broken.

I'm also a little hesitant to report the same person multiple times in a short timespan, even for different offences. Just in case it looks to Badspot like I have a vendetta against a guy and am just spamming reports to get them banned.

Also, while it doesn't affect the risk of losing reporting privileges, I think it's incredibly tacky to post that you're reporting someone, or to post after a ban that you reported them.

I will have been here for 9 years as of September this year.
The last 12 months have probably been my least active ever, but this forum has still taken up a massive part of my time for the last decade.

i just realized my 3 year anniversary was 5 days ago

i just realized my 3 year anniversary was 5 days ago
You're in trouble! You'd best go buy her flowers!

2 Fridays from now this account will be 7, but I've been here for like 8 or 9 years.

Whaaat?

every time i report someone and badspot doesn't do anything about it i feel like he just puts another tally mark down for my name for how many more until i get report revoked

Holy moly I've been here for 9 years with this one account

approximately 8 years, maybe 7