A plane interior

Author Topic: A plane interior  (Read 4475 times)

this might just be personal preference, but i think a more rounded roof would look better as opposed to the boxy carryon compartments and pointy ceiling. also maybe a little more variety in color, but not a lot. maybe more then one color for the chairs, or like tony suggested some stripes on the floor.

otherwise you did a p good job at sizing it down, but as others suggested maybe a little smaller armrests

Looks better now, but still looks a bit generous with armrest space.
Here are some nice 777 cabin images I found that could help a bit:

I love how they're both 3-4-3 seating config cabins, so even the 2-4-2 seating arrangement is generous, but I'm glad someone is making a real twin aisle cabin for once.
it's a damn shame you don't see anybody on blf doing a classic single aisle cabin -- the 1-2 seating config cabin

edit: i mean 3-2

it's a damn shame you don't see anybody on blf doing a classic single aisle cabin -- the 1-2 seating config cabin

edit: i mean 3-2
This isn't new for BLF build wide bodies as narrow bodies.

There isn't a 3-2 seating plane but, single aisle cabins are very common on blockland. I don't want to be egotistical but, I maybe be the only Blocklander who made a twin aisle plane

I maybe be the only Blocklander who made a twin aisle plane
Thearmyguy

Thearmyguy
Wait, he did made a Twin Aisle plane? I thought he didn't. I would liked to see it.

Wait, he did made a Twin Aisle plane? I thought he didn't. I would liked to see it.
It's WIP atm, not at home so this is the only pic I have

Don't have pics of the interior with me.

I didn't plan much of it then just being like some film set. I kind of thought of making a Blockland lost parody.

well that's just plane awful
That pun is just plane wrong