A plane interior

Author Topic: A plane interior  (Read 4474 times)

I fixed my Blockland by throwing out everything and I would have to start from scratch. (Hot Springs isn't lost) In the meantime, I made a attempt to create a Boeing 777 interior with 2-4-2 seating. It didn't ended up as I expected. I felt like the chairs were too big and the luggage hold too high. Here is a image of it.

What do you think? Which areas I could improve on?

make the seats 3x wide, make a more detailed cieling. make luggage compartments less unergonomically angled and more accessible (see below)

that plane is shook sylvanor

sylvanor hijacking airplanes threads V2

that's a big plane
4u

i would make it more compact and combine the seats instead of seperating them. also put more detail into the carryon overhead things (idk what theyre called im not a pilot)
passenger planes are (usually) not very spacious, how you have it now makes it look more like an open waiting room

you need a ceiling is my only criticism

passenger planes are (usually) not very spacious, how you have it now makes it look more like an open waiting room
that's a big plane
4u

Yeah, the plane is too large. This was an attempt at a wide body plane. All planes in Blockland are narrow body planes and not wide. Even the Blockland Boeing 777 is too narrow. I will make it more compact.

Here is the updated version. Is it better or still a problem?

I'm not a fan of the plane blue floor.

Maybe add lines or something?

Yeah me too it looks super weird

I can do that, It may require some floors being removed since they are 2x2 plates. I will find some 4x4 and get some textures since, I am working on the addons from scratch.

Looks better now, but still looks a bit generous with armrest space.
Here are some nice 777 cabin images I found that could help a bit:

I love how they're both 3-4-3 seating config cabins, so even the 2-4-2 seating arrangement is generous, but I'm glad someone is making a real twin aisle cabin for once.

probably use smallbricks for the armrests, yeah.