[BRICKS] NEW Seamless Wire Fence Set + Barbed Wire

Author Topic: [BRICKS] NEW Seamless Wire Fence Set + Barbed Wire  (Read 7711 times)

NOTE:
Corner pieces, signs and doors can be found here:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=314594.0

NOTE: I am releasing this as a new Add-On in a new thread because it does not work with the old one. It is a new pattern that loops on a divisible of 2 instead of 3. It will not loop properly with the old pack. However, this pack is more flexible and allows for almost any configuration of fence, including 1x width and height.

Brick_SeamlessWireFenceV2

This is a set of bricks that gives you a bit more control over wire fences and barbed wire than the original bricks did. You can now make large, seamless barbed wire fences like these:

Download [1.0.1]
Updated March 03, 2017, 10:46:34 PM forum time

I may release a video tutorial later to explain how it works but it should be relatively straightforward. The looping wire is in the water layer, the frame/post bricks can be placed on top of them.

CREDITS to phydeoux for the original wire fence pattern and circular barbed wire roll. These bricks utilize modified versions of his original bricks.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 02:07:03 AM by Rally »

Does the razer wire hurt by default or do I have to event it myself?

Does the razer wire hurt by default or do I have to event it myself?

It does not hurt but it does have collision that hangs over the sides of the fence, making it harder to jump over

update this no longer happens as of 1.0.1
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 10:48:00 PM by Rally »

Does this break the old pack if we still use that one? I can't use bricks that use water mechanics because my build is encased in zones.

Does this break the old pack if we still use that one?

Nah, you can have both enabled at the same time

changed the bounds on the double wireloops so that they're only one brick wide instead of 3. I also added a corner wire brick

this allows you to do things like this this

a good DEFENCE is a good OFFENCE

a good DEFENCE is a good OFFENCE

Stop!

Only I am allowed to make forced puns!

Use some kind of defence to protect yourself from the puns!

oh no... it's gotten to me too!!
Good pack, 10/10 IGN would fence again

Use some kind of defence to protect yourself from the puns!

oh no... it's gotten to me too!!
Good pack, 10/10 IGN would fence again
these puns seam pretty low par

What do white people and fences have in common?

They get jumped by mexicans