Poll

Should I make a tree less version?

Yes treeless
6 (85.7%)
No treeless
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Hockenheimring Map Download + Launch Video! (addon download fixed)  (Read 2115 times)

Hockenheimring
is live!

Addon List:
>>>DOWNLOAD THE ADDONS<<<

Click on the image to watch the launch video where 8bitcube and Krastin (totally them) have a shoot out!

BLSC main topic thread:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=303450
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 04:15:38 AM by Rolfey95 »

I think this belongs in "Gallery".

Actually it should belong in maps, but im putting it here because I feel no one uses that anymore.

Actually it should belong in maps, but im putting it here because I feel no one uses that anymore.
No it belongs in gallery. Maps is for actual maps which were removed in v21.

No it belongs in gallery. Maps is for actual maps which were removed in v21.

so thats why no one uses it

Nice Challenger combos

so thats why no one uses it
That and it's not even possible to post there.
Nice race track tho

sorry for not including an addon's download before, ive gone through and put together a download for all the addon's I know the track needs and what I think it needs. I also threw in some others that would make it better. Anyway's, enjoy!

I'll get working on the treeless version soon.

This looks pretty neat, I'm always a fan of builds that are in some way playable rather than just being something pretty to look at. I recommend changing "sponser" to sponsor. Also keep the trees (or some of them), they give it a nice ambience.

Piss I forgot the music addons! I'm going to have to fix that in the morning.

This looks pretty neat, I'm always a fan of builds that are in some way playable rather than just being something pretty to look at. I recommend changing "sponser" to sponsor. Also keep the trees (or some of them), they give it a nice ambience.

Regarding the spelling mistake, I might fix it. I've already spent so many hours in this track especially with the barriers that I just can't be stuffed to change it.
Also the reason I'm making a treeless version is for those with bad computers or laptops that struggle to run them. The downloadable version you see now will still have trees.

Finally got round to fixing the addon download. Enjoy the track in all its true glory now!