Author Topic: Lol ok Susan, you need to find other original ways to dismiss people.  (Read 32864 times)

good lord both tony and inh/nix are soooooooo loving annoying in this whole situation
they feed off of each other, the one real difference is that nix/susan post this type of stuff in a wider range of topics, while tony keeps his posting in political threads, the harvest thread, and a few drama topics

they werent dismissive either bb
Also why are you putting me in the OP when you're talking about some else? I'm not susan, I'm insert name here
Im not susan tho as this drama is directed towards

Tony has the wrong user
Gg m80 and u first bby weren't directed towards u tho lolwtf
>when you try to act chill even though you're the one who always freaks out
Aww how cute

why is there a 2 series thrown in there

Tony, it's hard not to dismiss anything you say considering most of the time it's utter bullstuff.

why is there a 2 series thrown in there
ForeverAlones

Also why are you putting me in the OP when you're talking about some else? I'm not susan, I'm insert name here

Im not susan tho as this drama is directed towards

Tony has the wrong user

Tony, it's hard not to dismiss anything you say considering most of the time it's utter bullstuff.
This but I admit I was in the wrong for dragging the "lol ok x" for as long as I did, I'll stop doing it

There we go. Drama finished. If you forgeters drag this out, I'll kick your asses.

Spank my ass and call me Susan.

i'm getting deja vu from this title
i thought i was the only one thinking that..

/support