The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion [🦆: wuts poppin 🅱️?]

Poll

link's feminine penis

good
8 (36.4%)
I'm not gay, but............. good
14 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Discussion [🦆: wuts poppin 🅱️?]  (Read 42523 times)

defeat Ganon with nothing but a pot lid
i'm not entirely sure but maybe a pot lid and a full inventory of tree branches would work lmao

I GOT THE MASTER SWORD AAA
now tomorrow im going to fight ganon and hopefully i will do well

I'm ready to fight Ganon, I think, but I have a bunch of things I want to do first.

I've defeated all 4 beasts, experienced all memories, and have the Master Sword.

I want to complete all shrines (on 75ish), upgrade my Knights Armour, Guardian Armour, and my Hero's Tunic fully, find the Hylian Shield, and complete a few more of my sidequests.

I've no idea how long this will take me though.

apparently you have to get all memories for the true ending. RIP.

I'm ready to fight Ganon, I think, but I have a bunch of things I want to do first.

I've defeated all 4 beasts, experienced all memories, and have the Master Sword.

I want to complete all shrines (on 75ish), upgrade my Knights Armour, Guardian Armour, and my Hero's Tunic fully, find the Hylian Shield, and complete a few more of my sidequests.

I've no idea how long this will take me though.
I'd beat Ganon now so you'll have more to experience in playing the game for a 2nd time

« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 01:39:37 PM by crazies alt »

AAAND I BEAT THE GAME
G G

hmmmm

Very interesting detail: the more you shop with a specific merchant, the more familiar the dialogue is when you talk to them. so it goes from a "I'd like to sell/buy" to "What do you have/Look what I've got". Also beedle gives you free stuff and directions if you become buddies

beedle is my loving homedog man

Beedle has the best voice clips, especially in Skyward Sword

hmmmm
"You found a chest...
HOLD THE F***N' PHONE A MINUTE THERE!"

Very interesting detail: the more you shop with a specific merchant, the more familiar the dialogue is when you talk to them. so it goes from a "I'd like to sell/buy" to "What do you have/Look what I've got". Also beedle gives you free stuff and directions if you become buddies
yeah and he calls you a loving stalker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T15-xfUr8z4 this surprisingly hasn't been posted yet. Very good in depth brown townysis of the game